on 16 March 2012
These are just basic trainers, not walking shoes. The soles are far to thin and lack padding, you feel every bump beneath your feet. I walk about 8 miles every day and have had no major complaints with any previous shoes I've bought, but these are poor, at the end of the journey my feet are sore, which they are not normally.
14 people found this helpful
on 3 September 2012
After reading some reviews which classed this shoe was a trainer I must admit to being slightly worried when I placed my order as I was hoping to use them for walking and hoped they would be appropriate. All I can say is that for £20 these are a perfect walking shoes. They are very well made and have great support. Ok, so your not going to climb mount everest in them however they will do for average walking. Cracking deal I think!
on 4 December 2013
I am very very disappointed by this product. I have had Karrimor products, particularly shoes, for nearly 10 years.
The problem I have is that I walk about an hour a day, and in 4 weeks the sole has worn away.
I do not think this is that these are up to the task, and definetly NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, so breaking the sales of goods act.
Please advise me on how you propose to remedy this problem
One person found this helpful
on 1 April 2012
I bought 2 black pairs. I take a 10 but took advice from previous reviews and purchased size 11. They fit like a 10, so good advice given. Really comfortable and look good. Would recommend these to anyone.
on 23 September 2012
These are very comfortable but they are more like a trainer and not a walking shoe. The tread is far too thin. Also don't use them every day; best used as a weekend shoe. I paid £20 for mine; they are not worth £70.
on 24 July 2012
Got them because I'd had Karrimor before and were ok, but I noticed the tread has gone, and the front of one shoe is down to the bubbly material under it...

Won't be buying again.
on 29 February 2012
Great shoe, exactly what I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay (so if they got muddy or damaged I wouldn't care to much). Bit tight at the sides of the toes but that might just be me, comfortable and warm but now to see if they stand the test of time "Fingers Crossed". I got them for a trip to cyprus with the army as an adventure training shoe, lets see how they do!
on 24 January 2013
Had these shoes for over a year. They're good for when the weather is dry but if it's wet or muddy the water AND mud go through the shoe leaving you with mudding, wet socks/feet.
on 26 December 2013
After less than two weeks of walking about a hour a day just round the streets with my dog, all the grip has worn off the sole under the ball of my foot. Unless you're buying these just to laze around in, I'd recommend buying something else!!
on 8 March 2012
Bought these shoes recently,thought the price good.Delivery time to Ireland 4/5 days good freight charges good.Shoes looked good but as I never wore them cannot comment on comfort or durability.Based on reviews I bought my exact size 11,all reviews pointed to the fact that shoes were very big fitting,this was not true in my case.Went through the procedure of returning them for exchange and while it was simple enough to print return labels etc.i found it seems I had to cancel my order and reorder.my refund was very prompt,about a week.Less 10.20 for returning shoes.Cannot justify re ordering a in my mind new one's will cost me that extra ten euro.So my advice is,Don't get your correct size go a little bigger for those heavy socks