Price:£25.11 - £32.50+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 16 March 2012
These are just basic trainers, not walking shoes. The soles are far to thin and lack padding, you feel every bump beneath your feet. I walk about 8 miles every day and have had no major complaints with any previous shoes I've bought, but these are poor, at the end of the journey my feet are sore, which they are not normally.
on 9 November 2011
these trainers were exceptional from the first wearing , they were comfortable i immediately walked 4 miles no discomfort and i like the proper rubber soles , so 10 out of 10 .very good value
on 9 January 2012
These shoes seem to be good value, and well designed for wear. They are exactly as they appear in the illustrations. The sizing is not generous, which I discovered from trying them on previously in a shop [at a much higher price] so I would suggest getting a size larger than your normal size as there is plenty of scope for tightening, and also you may be wearing thicker socks for walking. The low design of the side panels suggests that they'll be less likely than most to crack just above the sole where the foot flexes most. Very pleased with the purchase!
on 25 January 2012
Ordered these for my husband as an extra pair of walking shoes. He was very pleased with them, said they seem very comfortable and more light weight than the pair he has already, although he has not worn them out yet. He is normally a size 8 but I ordered a 9 as he has another pair in this make and he had to go up a size.
on 5 March 2012
I was expecting a good solid exercise Shoe but not so.
Sole too thin not comfortable for walking any more than 200 metres
on 21 December 2011
Excellent product for the price. Very comfortable and light shoes, Good for long walks and easy to clean. Well recommended.
on 16 March 2012
These shoes are comfortable and fine for country paths, but not so great on rough terrain. They are more like sturdy trainers than other hiking shoes I have bought. So it depends what you are looking for, but they fit the bill, then they are good value (£17.55 when I bought them).
on 25 November 2013
I had the previous version of this shoe and was very happy with it. So I was chuffed when I found this one for the advertised price on Amazon. The shoe is as comfy as the last one but the quality is poor. After five weeks the profile on the soles has disappeared and one sole has come off. Judging by the fellow reviews that's just not my opinion. So you get what you pay for.
Cheap, but poor quality and not worth wasting your money on.

Very thin soles which are almost worn through after only moderate use.

Laces needed replacing after 12 months.

Complete junk really.
My husband has wide feet and hates buying shoes. I made him throw his last trainers away as they were horrid and old, and I bought these without him trying them on.

He is really pleased with them and says they are very comfortable.

Good delivery and service as always, thanks Amazon