on 6 March 2013
The boots look as good as they do in the photo - great! They are waterproof as described and easy to clean - just rinse under the tap. I have only worn them three times, and they have been comfortable. I would not buy them again though as they offer no ankle support and they are slippery on some surfaces, especially wet ones. The fourth time I wore these boots was for a long walk - the soles of the boots felt like pieces of wood, no give at all and very, very uncomfortable. 0/10. Waste of time and money.
on 2 December 2012
I have been looking for some boots specifically for dog walking, which needed to be waterproof, comfortable and reasonably lightweight. Well, I've found them! These boots are just what it says on the tin. The first time I wore them, I did a 5 mile walk, and they were great. No rubbing, a good fit , and not clumpy. They tackled muddy, wet and rough terrain with no problems. I am also pleased with the way they look, the little touch of colour makes them a bit more feminine-looking than some walking boots, and the grey colour is very practical. I would certainly recommend them.
on 13 September 2013
I do a lot of walking down the canals with my little boy and these are so comfy, lovely fit and have kept my feet warm and dry since I purchased them months ago, still going strong and will order more when my current ones wear out, if they ever do!
on 26 July 2013
I sometimes buy mens shoes as I have very broad feet but they fit very well and they are very comfortable and I am very pleased with them. Only time will tell how long they last on rough ground, but hope they do as they are a pleasure to wear.
on 28 August 2014
unfortunately the third time I put on these boots one of the eyelets came out. I returned the boots and was promptly refunded
on 29 August 2011
As a geography student these are an essential for field trips, the boots are extremely comfortable and do not have to be broken in like most boots do. Have worn these almost everyday for the last 4 months and they're still in great condition.
on 12 May 2011
Got these for my holiday in Germany I knew we would do lots of walking and I was so right we did. But the boots were a good fit and didn't hurt my feet at all. Didn't even know i'd got them on they were so comfortable.
on 22 August 2011
This has to be the most comfortable walking boot I have had. I have had a lot of Karrimor products but this is fantastic.
I did not follow recommendtions from previous feedback and ordered my normal size and it fit perfectly.
I walk miles and put this boot through its paces the first time i tried it out. I walked through every muddy puddle, streams, rocks, gravel etc and the walk remained comfortable and my feet dry.
I left the boots to dry out and then brushed dirt off and they came up like new.
Most fantastic boot ever and girlie pink to boot. I love them!
on 14 August 2011
I walk miles every day with my dog in the countryside and these boots have been very comfortable and hardwearing. This is my 2nd pair and are good value, supportive and quite attractive (for womens walking boots)!Karrimor Women's Bodmin II Mid L Weathertite Walking Boot
11 Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 2011
Absolutely brilliant purchase, fantastic price! Excellent delivery too! Boots are so light and comfortable!
nothing else really to say, except i would recommend buying these boots from Amazon!