Customer reviews

100 Best Hymns
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.69

on 8 January 2012
100 well known, well loved Hymns everyone can sing along with and enjoy. This collection has not been off the player since we downloaded it. Good to listen to completely or just to dip in and out of if you need a spiritual boost. I love it.
on 30 August 2013
If you grew up singing hymns during assembly, then this one's for you! It has all the ones you don't remember, plus the ones you do remember. One downside is that you might find it hard to sing along sometimes when the soprano or the alto really kicks in!
on 24 January 2012
I'm not into this type of music, but my father-in-law was so very pleased with it. Made an excellent Christmas present.
on 31 August 2014
i have been looking for hymn songs everywhere but was unable to find one in town. One i found in town all had about 20 songs and was 20 pounds. I then looked online to find this. Its brilliant, beautifully sang. highly recommended.
on 13 February 2016
Very well produced. Some of the songs are a little slow for my taste, but nevertheless, I find this very encouraging listening and worth the money.
on 27 December 2013
Fantastic That's what I was looking for..Good deal as well. I would like to recommend to my friends and colleagues.
on 19 August 2016
Listened to one of the hymns and decided to buy the whole album. Great product.
on 16 January 2015
Good all round selection of Hymns
on 28 December 2014