1,423
Colour: Chrome|Style: Capo|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 16 December 2016
A nicely made and effective Capo for my Yamaha acoustic guitar. It fits the guitar neck perfectly and tightly - and ensures clear notes.
It looks good too with its chrome finish - nice and shiny!
At less than £5 (including p&p), I think that's brilliant value.

I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 9 November 2016
This product was one of few perfect purchases I've made. It fits perfectly, is nicely designed and performs it's function. The only negative that I can point out is that the material that costs the top face of the capo is very easily stcratched away, thus the product is left to look like it was made with little attention to detailed design.

Will add a picture of this issue later in the day.
review image review image
on 10 March 2017
Perfect for my acoustic guitar and less than half the price when compared to some of the other branded ones.
These exact capos are sold by other companies for up to 20 quid or more and the only difference is the tag or brand. Which is insane if you ask me.

These are made of metal, have a really strong spring, and a decent amount of rubber on the inside to protect your guitar. Does what it`s meant to and should last a good long time.
Bargain at 6 quid, highly recommended
on 5 May 2017
Great little device, as a real beginner at learning the guitar, help me out no end and easy to clamp on and off around the neck of the guitar. My friend has a similar one which he has to screw on, now he was impressed with mine he was going to order one as well.
on 28 March 2017
Pro musician playing different guitars, both electric and acoustic, different neck profiles etc... Been using for years. Excellent. You can pay more if you want, but why bother!
on 21 January 2013
Well, it does exactly what youo need it to do. Only gripe is that I wish the spring was wound a little tighter so that it gripped the fretboard more closely. Otherwise fine.

EDIT: downgraded from 4 to 3 stars as the capo is getting looser over time and no way to tighten it. Produces some buzz on lower strings unless very carefully arranged, and even then the sound is not as clear as i'd like.
on 8 February 2014
This capo looks good but the spring is not very strong and so don't grab the strings enough resulting in buzzing. It may be ok on light strings such as a banjo though I haven't tried it on my banjo. Will give it away to someone or charity shop as it may be better than nothing, Just about !!!

Good delivery by Royal Mail and THANKFULLY NOT DELIVERED BY YODEL !!!
on 28 May 2017
This never lets you down! I only bought one after playing guitar for 20 years because my sons learning some Ed Sheeran, and he tells me he uses it a lot. I didn't think I could harness the power of the Capo, as I am unfortunately not ginger.
on 19 April 2017
Recommended by my 10-year-old son's guitar teacher and my son says it's working just as it should!
on 4 May 2017
Great item well built and a strong spring. Using on an electric guitar, does the job very well.