Customer reviews

1,454
Tiger Music GACAPO2 Capo for Guitar - Chrome
Colour: Chrome|Style: Capo|Change

on 5 May 2017
Great little device, as a real beginner at learning the guitar, help me out no end and easy to clamp on and off around the neck of the guitar. My friend has a similar one which he has to screw on, now he was impressed with mine he was going to order one as well.
on 20 October 2017
Great capo - before this I had a screw capo which was okay, but didn't hug smaller necks well enough. This capo is far better for electric guitars with narrower necks and the spring doesn't break your wrist either.
on 28 March 2017
Pro musician playing different guitars, both electric and acoustic, different neck profiles etc... Been using for years. Excellent. You can pay more if you want, but why bother!
on 21 January 2013
Well, it does exactly what youo need it to do. Only gripe is that I wish the spring was wound a little tighter so that it gripped the fretboard more closely. Otherwise fine.

EDIT: downgraded from 4 to 3 stars as the capo is getting looser over time and no way to tighten it. Produces some buzz on lower strings unless very carefully arranged, and even then the sound is not as clear as i'd like.
on 28 May 2017
This never lets you down! I only bought one after playing guitar for 20 years because my sons learning some Ed Sheeran, and he tells me he uses it a lot. I didn't think I could harness the power of the Capo, as I am unfortunately not ginger.
on 8 February 2014
This capo looks good but the spring is not very strong and so don't grab the strings enough resulting in buzzing. It may be ok on light strings such as a banjo though I haven't tried it on my banjo. Will give it away to someone or charity shop as it may be better than nothing, Just about !!!

Good delivery by Royal Mail and THANKFULLY NOT DELIVERED BY YODEL !!!
on 30 June 2017
Didn't rate it that much and have now bought a more expensive capo. I found that it didn't give me the tension that I needed against the strings
on 18 July 2017
Works on several guitar types and doesn't slip! Been using if for a while and it's still going strong.
on 27 July 2017
Great quality and service. It works exactly as advertised and even exceeded my expectations. Recommend.
on 19 April 2017
Recommended by my 10-year-old son's guitar teacher and my son says it's working just as it should!