TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 14 July 2016
I use these for pegging down treats for my pets in the garden (treats like lettuces, corn on the cob, half cucumbers) and they work brilliantly.

Absolute bargain.
on 10 October 2016
Strong set of pegs compared to the ones that came with my tent! I'm sure i will have an easier time with these as to pegs that fold in half when i show them the mallet!
on 14 August 2017
OK...so these are just tent pegs which I use to secure my pond net and some garden ornaments...but they are very good quality and don't bend when they are hammered into the ground like some do. These are a really good buy, really pleased with them!
on 12 August 2017
Got a tent with no pegs? Need to peg down your tent? Always wondered why your tent was blowing away in the wind. Grab a set of these. They're just what you need.

Good, strong, light. Enough said?
on 20 June 2015
They were purchased to hold down some garden ornaments for when the wind blows. This they have done perfectly. If only I was fifty years younger I would probably use them for holding down a tent.
on 27 September 2017
Brilliant item - used them to pin wood log edging in place in my garden - worked a treat would buy them again!
on 31 July 2017
Really happy made really well
Packerd well on time delivery
And I'm happy good price
on 3 September 2017
Perfect for pegging down netting around my blueberry bushes. Very useful and well made.
on 24 January 2017
These were bought for our outside rabbit pen - they work a treat and are still in great condition.
on 4 April 2014
I use these pegs for securing weed suppression membrane to the ground on my allotment. They are not very strong pegs but adequate for this task and as such I consider them to represent good value for money.