on 22 May 2016
Not made completely clear that there are lots of original episodes on here. I enjoyed them as an adult but my toddler was a bit disappointed as he expected the new version.
on 22 March 2014
Bought this for my great-grandson he loves it, always asked me to put it on when he visits, but did have to clean them as they were freezing, they play ok now.
on 19 June 2015
Probably didn't read the blurb properly, but about half the episodes are the "old" fireman Sam (which according to the boy are "no good")!
on 15 December 2012
Good DVD lasts just long enough to keep kids entertained and new episodes not seen in TV.
Excellent Value for money makes this a good buy.
on 10 March 2014
I chose this for my 3 year old son who has just got into Fireman Sam and he loves it, I certainly earned alot of brownie points on this one :)
on 10 October 2016
Fireman Sam is my hero, this dvd of Sam and his colleagues saving Pontypandy is great stuff and should be written into the history of Wales.
on 26 March 2014
It's Fireman Sam, what more can I say. If your toddler/child loves fireman Sam then they will love to watch these over and over again :-)
on 10 April 2016
Absolutely delighted with both the item and the service. You have made my grandson a very happy little boy. Thank you very much indeed.
on 3 January 2014
Perfect to keep your little ones entertained, while you get on with housework!
Has watched this dvd everyday since xmas day.
on 19 September 2014
Mainly the old version/series of fireman Sam as opposed to the news one which is seen on the cover so very disappointed.