Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 23 June 2009
BEWARE THIS IS NOT NEW. It is part of Action Stations, and there are less episodes aswell.
on 19 December 2013
Bought this as a gift for my grandson who loves it, as he's into everything to do with firemen, engines and fires. He has a wonderful imagination and this DVD has generated more play ideas with his fireman Sam toys.
on 24 April 2010
My son LOVES the classic Fireman Sam, so after watching the Actions Stations collection a million times I thought I'd buy him another DVD. I chose this but I wish I'd read the previous reviewer's comment. My son was SO excited when it arrived but after putting it in to watch, it soon became clear that only 1 episode (out of 8) ISN'T on Actions Stations. What a waste and a disappointment. Why can't companies STOP doing this!
on 19 July 2016
Definitely a favourite X X that my two children love to watch again and again.
on 19 June 2016
another Sam adventure to keep the grandkids happy.
on 16 March 2015
V good
on 9 March 2010
DVD price was fantastic! I love the new carry case that it comes in, my son loves carrying it around