Customer reviews

Playmobil 5138 Cast Away on Palm Island

on 2 August 2017
Great product, fast delivery
on 25 November 2014
Received yesterday. packaging poor. product box squashed, out of shape etc. Not great for a xmas present.
review image
on 6 March 2014
Great complimentary addition to my sons growing play mobil pirate collection. I personally like the way it has encouraged him to be more imaginative in his play. Great good priced product.
on 31 December 2013
My grandson loved all I bought him of playmobil pirate sets. This review goes for all playmobil items I have bought . One review should be enough for all .
on 3 December 2014
My Grandson will love this I have complete trust in this make as bought quite a few things made by Playmobil and never been dissapointed
on 7 January 2013
This is great to go with pirate ship - my 4 year old likes the idea of a castaway! The best bits for him though are the crab & monkey!
on 30 December 2014
We purchased these for my 3.5 year old nephew along with a few other pieces from the Pirate collection. They loved it..
on 4 January 2014
item was excellent loved by grandson aged four .he plays with it together with his pirate ship and rowboat with shark
on 22 April 2013
I made the right choice by buying this product, it is really good and my cousin loves it. Really cheap too!
on 29 October 2013
The little boy I brought it for it, loved it. Easy to put together and has hours of fun with it

See one answered question