Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Playmobil 5135 Large Pirate Ship
Style: Pirate Ship|Change
Price:£219.74 - £257.14

on 20 September 2016
I bought this for my son a few years ago (he's nearly 6) and it is simply brilliant. He still loves playing with it now.

Having bought this for my son when he was three, I wouldn't recommend buying this product for children under 4 as it does come with a lot of small parts and it does require a bit of care when playing with it. A young child could easily rip the sails or snap the masts but an older child may take a bit more care with it??? :-)

A few notable points:

The stowaway in the middle of the ship is quite fiddly to open and my son still has problems opening it now.
We ended up taking off the middle sail as my son complained that he didn't have enough room on the boat to play with the toys.
The ship does float, we've had it in the bath a few times and my kids love it.

This is a brilliant well made toy that gets the children playing, I love hearing my son do his pirate voice when playing with it. Playmobil at it's best.
on 28 July 2017
Classic pirate ship - hours of fun, the boys have been playing with this for 2 years and the novelty hasn't worn off.
on 11 September 2017
Item as described. Thank you.
on 10 October 2017
Present for Grandson
on 13 June 2017
Big ship, the kids love it, lots of details
on 29 December 2013
My 2 boys 5 and 6, got this from Santa, this is a fantastic ship, took about 40 mins to build, but it is very robust and they are both really enjoying it :-)
on 4 January 2015
Great pirate ship my little boy got this for Christmas and has played with it everyday since, it's going to be a firm favourite. Lots of great detail and accessories are included. I love that you can buy additional sets to extend play and imagination.
on 3 January 2013
This was bought for our 3 year old Grandson who is into "pirates" and Father Christmas delivered it after his Father put it together ( very easy) and our Grandson has'nt stopped playing with it yet. I don't think I can add to this as it speaks for its self.
on 23 July 2012
I bought this for my sons 4th birthday, it was quite fiddly to assemble but I enjoy that kind of thing. He absolutely loves it, lots of different bits and pieces on it to play with. We've definitely had our moneys worth due to the amount of hours he's spent with it. We then went on to buy him the playmobile fort so he sets up battles between the two. My eight year old son also plays with it though not as much. Very durable, taken a lot of rough play! Would recommend to all little pirate fans.
on 17 October 2013
This is a Xmas present so hopefully,even though everything is sealed,all the parts are all there but very quick delivery.