on 6 April 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
Bought this for Christmas 2016 as it doesn't age and our daughter will love it.

Will let you know what I think of it when I open in all in late December
on 22 November 2012
The advent calendar looks good my daughter is very pleased with the purchase. She has not opent it yet but she looks forward to use it.
on 9 January 2012
I knew my four year old daughter would love the girly theme of this calendar, so I spent perhaps more than it was worth to buy it for her (as a previous years edition). That said, the items in it were lovely, and the carboard scenery, whilst not very durable, does make it into a complete play scene. Unlike some playmobil advent calendars I have bought in the past, this one also came ready built - which was a big time-saver.
on 20 December 2011
I bought this for my 22 month old daughter as her big brother has the Lego advent calendar. Initially it seems a little pricey but when you look at the items which are behind the windows each day it actually works out good value for money and my daughter has loved building up the prince and princess.
on 30 May 2013
I got this to put away for this years advent calendar for my 6 year old. A lot better than a chocolate advent and I am sure she will enjoy playing with this.
on 7 March 2013
Brilliant product has tons of stuff in that is easy to put together and great fun to play with! I'm really pleased I bought it, really nothing I can fault!
on 11 December 2012
My 5 year old didn't want to wait to open a new door everyday!!! So we did it all. We still had the excitement of opening each of the doors and making the pieces up. I explained that there was not going to be a surprise each day now on the count down to Christmas... Not bothered, was happy with this, especially as the card board princess palace/ room now sits on the side in her bedroom and is played with everyday. Overall a great buy, all be it that we didn't use it as we should have. Good value for money for the bits you get.
on 11 December 2012
This was a big hit with my 5yo daughter. Much better value than her brother's StarWars Lego calendar! My daughter loved the princess theme,the cardboard castle has lasted well so far (we're halfway through) and she has played with it every day. Some days have slightly disappointing gifts (as an adult) but she certainly hasn't noticed. Great play value and I thought it was good value in comparison to normal Playmmobil prices and definitely compared to Lego!
on 20 February 2013
My daughter loved this advent calender and is still playing with it now. Great value for money as you get loads of bits.