on 17 May 2015
Its great, it will be a present for my grandaughter. It has all sewing needs in it
on 20 May 2011
I thought the box was smaller, but I was very pleased to see it is not that small. I purchased extra threads and they fit perfectly. The scissors are amazing and the overall product is wonderful
on 28 December 2013
As a mere man I found this kit to be great!

Has all I need for the occassional re-attaching of buttons and the odd minor repairs.

Don't know what all the different needle sizes are for, but who cares as long as the button gets put back!

A selection of cottons are included, some very nifty scissors and that all important needle threader.
on 23 November 2011
Great little starter kit, room for items in box as well as buttons. No complaints, thought it was a tad expensive, but no regrets about buying it.
on 19 August 2013
I bought this for a friend who (astonishingly) had no sewing kit already in their life.
The product is quite small (you couldn't use the pin cushion in the lid for any but the shortest of pins when closed, but the astetically lovely (have little hearts on the end) pins I bought to accompany the kit (so they are quite long) fit in the little pouch at the back of the box, so there are ways and means!

It is small, but a great starter kit, or a sweet travel kit for someone on the go.
The contents that come with it are of big range of quality - for example, cheap cotton, but good scissors.
on 19 August 2012
bought this kit for my daughter starting uni,lovely wee box and excellent starter set. will probably put some safety pins in as well,but that's about all it will need. nice size,cute box,bigger than i expected.has everything she will hopefully want for quick repairs. arrived within 2 days,unheard of for this area. very impressed,would recommend both the kit & the company.
on 6 February 2014
Very pleased with this purchase. Bought so that I could have it to use for small repairs such as buttons, sewing name labels in school uniforms and badges on Brownie uniforms etc. Really useful - don't have to cart my big sewing box about the place and can find what I am looking for. Even took it away with me on holiday. Well made and looks lovely. Just a bit smaller than a CD case and about 5cm deep. Have now bought the bigger box in the same material for my other sewing supplies and equally pleased with this.
on 2 May 2014
The product was cute and pretty, but in terms of quality, sadly it was drastically lacking and not worth the money. The needles are fine, but the stitch picker tool is really quite blunt. The threads themselves are also quite bad quality. There are also no pins in the kit, which is annoying and meant I had to buy them seperately.

It's a shame really, because it is a really cute kit. But now I feel like an idiot for buying something just because it was cute!!

Save your money and buy a proper sewing kit for half the price.
on 19 August 2013
I ordered this for my mum as she wanted a small sewing kit and I found this beautiful & very well made very pleased.
on 6 December 2013
The item arrived promptly, exactly as described and well packed. As this is a Christmas gift I will need to await the opinion of the recipient but otherwise no complaints from me.