on 8 October 2013
An ideal product for just protecting and displaying your tablet even if you don't use the keyboard. It is not completely rigid, but it should protect your tablet from knocks and scratches. The "clamp" on the top is on springs, so can adjust to a number of different sizes heights. Even tablets with the same screen size will not be the same dimensions, but case should accomodate most tablets upto 10.2" screen.
The keyboard itself is not too bad, the keys feel a little plasticy, and is hard to type fast on. But for writing emails or instant messaging, it is more than adequate, a lot easier than typing on the on-screen keyboard, and it frees up space on your screen. The only thing I would say about the keyboard, it is important to check which ports are available on your tablet before buying. I just saw "usb keyboard" and thought it would be ok. The keyboard itself comes with a normal sized USB A plug. But my tablet has a micro-usb port. Luckily I already had a suitable adapter from another android device I have, but Im sure you can pick them up for fairly cheap in the shops. This cable looks like it would do the job USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Cable Adapter
on 26 June 2012
Delivered within 2 days.

I bought this tablet case for my new A1CS Fusion 5 ICS, which is very good, while the case it is reasonably good value for money I can't help thinking there should be some sort of holder at the top, as it is the tablet keeps falling out of the case if you forget to hold it correctly. I think I might use an elastic band around the top.

If you can live with this small issue then its worth buying.

If not for this design glitch I would have given it 4+ stars.

One question: how do I use the stylus?

Update 29th July 2012.

Reduced my rating to 2 stars because this company has no idea about customer relations, they have never confirmed how to use the stylus instead expected me to go and buy another - surely they're responsibility, and it should be them that goes and buys another one, not the customer.

Have never had the refund that was promised.

Appalling service and would not recommend this seller to anyone.
on 27 February 2013
Well first of all, I didn't actually receive the item in the picture. The one I got seemed a lot sturdier. How wrong could I be!

When I attempted to put my tablet in the case for the first time the spring mechanism of the top clip was so strong the bottom clip pushed out of its socket, totally came unglued. Soon after the second one popped out too, thus rendering the whole thing pretty useless.

The top clip seemed bent out of shape, as though it was being forced into position due to the spring mechanism being too strong as mentioned earlier.

But all these criticisms are probably academic as I am not actually reviewing the item in the photo as I was sent a different one!

It also had glue residue on one of the corners, so it looked pretty cheap too.

I can't actually comment on the keyboard as I didn't have the requisite adapter and the stylus woudn't work on my particular tablet
on 17 July 2013
2 things stopped me giving this a 5 star rating...

1st the Keyboard Lead has a standard USB connector on it - as this is sold for a 10" tablet , most of which have micro USB ports , this means you have to use an adaptor to plug it into the Tablet.

2nd The lower clips which hold the Tablet are quite weak and can be pulled out of the case if not careful. Would prefer spring loaded like the top Clip. Would also be nice to have a clip on all 4 sides not just the three.

overall satisfied but have seen better on the market
on 14 March 2017
good product but you have to be very careful with it can break easily
on 17 March 2014
Perfect size. The keyboard is easy to press, not stiff. Looks like real leather.When it's closed though the bottom keys touch the screen
of my tablet, and sometimes the tablet
slides out.I fixed that problem by putting some double sided tape on the back of my tablet. Overall it's good value for
money
on 18 July 2013
Is too big for pipo m9 / sum vision voyager 2 10.1" tabelet So don't Expect it to provide protection. It still connects and works fine, even with another leather case on.
May be better off with a universal Bluetooth one though
on 2 January 2015
Handy, presentable android case with easy to use keyboard built into it. Very useful when travelling. Can't fault the prouct...
on 19 January 2014
New 10 / 10.2 Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus. The tablet fits well into the case but when we carried it with us in a rucksack we noticed that the screen was marked. So we now put a tissue between the keyboard and screen.
on 6 August 2013
This is a very high quality product and exceptional value for money. One minor criticism - the plug doesn't fit the socket and you need to buy an adapter.