on 26 November 2012
Cable works well - I had tried an adapter from another supplier which failed - and I was delighted to get something to hook my tablet up to the T.V. It was delivered from Hong Kong so the trading name is a bit misleading "BestdealUK" and delivery was very slow. In fairness, they did apologise because of some Chinese holiday and offered me a discount on a future purchase. Overall I was happy with the deal.
on 22 March 2013
This cable took about three weeks to arrive, but it was not any later than the suggested delivery date. It is excellent quality and superb value when compared to alternatives which are available in the shops. With my Blackberry Playbook connected via this cable to a large HD TV, playing any videos and watching TV programmes on I-Player are perfect.
on 14 May 2012
Worked as expected. Connected Acer 7" tablet to 42" TV.
TV quick to pick up tablet input.
Able to stream from from tablet to TV.
on 8 January 2013
This cable works perfectly with the Blackberry Playbook allowing for output of HD video to a HDMI equipped TV, handy for watching iPlayer etc. via the Playbook.
on 1 October 2013
Just doesn't work! Probably BlackBerry problem judging by forum discussions, hit and miss with cables and tv compatibility. Tip - even BB hdmi 10 times the price doesn't always work apparently.
on 14 March 2013
This is a lightweight connector and is ideal for linking my Asus Tablet to the TV without any fuss.
Value for money (shame about high postage cost).
Delivered quite quickly.
on 27 December 2013
Bought this to view content from Blackberry Playbook on our flat screen tv & have had no issues with it yet, over a month after purchase.

Would recommend it to others.
on 4 November 2012
This product is brillant. Once connected to your TV your Phone or tablet in my case my Motorolla Xoom will take you to another dimention. No loss of picture quality at all.
on 4 February 2013
the transfer rate from my blackberry playbook to my 42'' LED TV is just too good. Best part is I can do a lot of presentation and video watch.

Good buy !!
on 20 July 2013
A smart well made item that just works what more can I say. Now able to view my tablet on TV .
A good price and delivered on time, thank you.