Size: One Size|Colour Name: White|Change

on 25 December 2014
Item exactly as described, love it, own few g-shocks and this is first DW6900 I've owned, little smaller than the 'xl' models I already own but still big enough and as I said love this watch. Already thinking about getting another one in a different colour! Very pleased customer indeed!
on 1 May 2015
Bought this watch so I had a tough piece as i mountain bike so I needed something that would take a fall. Love the watch although the White has stained quite easily from maybe blue jeans or blue sweaters. Still love the watch. If it broke I would buy it again.
review image
on 8 April 2013
Amazon service is amazing and i would definitely recommend using them. The watch itself is really shiny and it stands out it is simple and easy to use it looks classy without looking too much like a toy.

I really like this watch and it had made a great addition to my watch collection
on 8 March 2013
Nice watch, already had plenty on compliments on it. Looks nice with massive range of outfits. Delivery was fantastic and came well before i expected (came in time for a night out so i got to show it off)
Overall a brilliant watch and i will be using Amazon again to buy another in a different colour soon.
on 9 March 2014
This is a very cool watch its well made and makes you feel like you have just got back from space after you press the back light and your wrist lights up green money well spent
on 16 December 2013
The watch is a christmas present for my brother so just had a quick look when it arrived. I'm very impressed it's well presented and exactly as described. Very happy with the quality, he will be over the moon! Thanks
on 6 August 2013
I thought it will get some time to be delivered but it took 3 days!!
Its so good looking, i like the blue lights casio watches never disappoint me since i was a child
In addition, the rapper eminem have one too!!
Chech his " i need a doctor " music video he was wearing it. Thats why i love it
on 20 May 2014
Gshock watches are great I have a few diffent ones myself, they look good, strong and robust have great water resistance just everything you want from a good quality watch
on 15 December 2014
I bought this a while ago. So i can give a thorough review. My son loves this watch and wears it every day. Stands out. Might get another in a different colour.
on 2 October 2013
Purchased it for my Sons Birthday, cheapest one around and it made his day. Delivery was quick and he has been using it for a while now, no issues at all.