on 16 January 2015
Very interesting and insightful. Definately adds to my understanding of Genesis - and Reverlation (which I wasn't expecting)
on 2 December 2017
Interesting
on 11 April 2017
It opens my mind to a different thinking in theology
on 25 March 2016
I brought this volume to add to my research library. While it's certainly informative and packed with detail, I found certain sections a little repetitive and I'm surprised to say, contradictory. A shame, because while it was fascinating to delve into aspects of mankind's early history you don't find recorded in accepted biblical texts, it was irritating to see that same information repeated later, but from an opposite stance.
Overall, I enjoyed learning something I didn't know, and this will make a welcome addition to my library.
on 2 May 2017
The information is interesting but the tables of comparison do not translate onto KINDLE and therefore are useless. This is a school boy error and makes the information inaccessible to readers. If I had known I would have bought the book.
on 12 October 2014
useful
on 14 November 2014
Interesting read
on 13 May 2014
This is really interesting reading. Lots of comparisons to stories in the bible that are similar. It also covers a few more topics in depth of stuff that is glossed over in the bible like parts that didn't make the final cut. Its worth a read.
VINE VOICEon 12 September 2014
This is a good insight into the world that Jesus lived in, Jesus would have known all about the book of Enoch so it is amazing to read the words he would have done (Ok in English!). The commentary is helpful too.
Very pleased.
on 22 June 2016
Wow! Powerful book, blows the mind, you can open this book to any page and be drawn in straight away ,just a really awesome book, the book of Enoch are some of the lost texts from the bible I believe, so its good to get a hold of and form your own opinions .in my opinion its Excellent!