on 19 February 2017
Delightful little costume for World Book Day.
on 12 March 2013
Lovely costume that my little boy can put on himself, so much easier than other costumes I've bought that involve actually getting dressed in.

The cape idea of this one is great with velcro tabs on the front that are easy to fasten and holes to put their arms through. For a little boy with Aspergers he can wrap himself in it (gives him that 'tight' feeling he likes)and having a hood for the dragon head helps him feel much more relaxed. Such a chilled out little boy wearing this.

I only wish they made a much bigger variety of costumes so that my little girl could have one too that she liked. I would buy more of these if they were available - so far I have only seen one other.
on 14 November 2013
A lovely costume as it works like a poncho or cape - so it is easy to put on and take off. Nice details in different materials used (shiny for scales etc) and looks like good quality. Fitted my 2 yr old in the 4-8yr old size (he is quite tall, more like a 3 yr old) but the cape aspect means you can wear it for many years unlike onesies type costumes, which makes it good value in my eyes.
on 11 January 2012
This is not your average dressing up costume. It is just too cute and is of very good quality too. You will not be disappointed if you buy this. Although I would say it would be a very small 8 year old that would fit this costume. I bought for my 2 year old, it is a bit oversized on him but that just adds to the cuteness factor for me.
on 24 February 2014
Bought this for my 5 year old for world book day. I chose this based on previous reviews and the fact it was a cape style rather than a onesie type costume (easier for my son to cope with when he needs the toilet). The costume looks and feels great - I'm really pleased with it.
on 25 October 2013
What a great dressing up cloak. As other reviews have said, it is a bit small for an 8 year old but as my grandson is only 2, that's not a problem and I'm hoping it will last him a few years as, being a cloak and not a close fitting costume, he shouldn't grow out of it too quickly. I can't wait to see his face when he opens it on Christmas day. PS We liked this cloak so much that I have now bought a second one for my granddaughter.
on 11 March 2013
Lovely costume delivered the next day, although I only selected the cheapest option. I would say that sizing is a little ambiotious as my son is not yet 3 and I would say fits him perfectly. Lovely quality and he now beileves he's the dragon from Room on the Broom.
on 29 November 2012
This is full of attractive details that delight my 3 year-old granddaughter. It is also educational as she can put it on and fasten it herself. It is not very big but well designed so I think it will continue to fit for a good while yet. Lovely!
on 28 January 2013
This is a well made costume which my 3 year old loves and looks great on, absolutely adorable. The style means it's easy for a toddler to get on and take off themselves. Definitely recommend.
on 23 September 2013
Nest dress up I have ever bought! The quality and attention to detail were amazing. The vibrant colours made it a real hit.