Customer reviews

Knight Castle QUAY Woodcraft Construction Kit FSC

on 13 November 2016
GREAT PRODUCT,I USE IT FOR WARGAMEING ,SMALL BIT OF UPGRAGEING,AND ITS FINE FOR 28MM FIGURES,WHAT A BARGIN
on 27 October 2012
I bought this product for my son's school project. My father and my son set it up all together it took them 4 hours. they said at first they struggled because the instructions are very poor as you only have a misleading picture to guide you however they still managed to build it. they managed to put it up fairly easily as always with these things some pieces don't always fit but you just have to be prepared for that and pieces don't always fit like the picture does. despite some of the difficulties the finished piece is impressive and is perfect for its purpose. for the price worth buying. Hope this has been helpful to you
on 27 March 2017
Pieces missing. Not great quality.
VINE VOICEon 19 January 2012
"We" had to build a castle for a year 7 history project...

Found this and he built it himself - with very little help other than the occasional bit of brute force needed to push a couple of parts together! It's not the easiest thing to build but it's very strong once done and no glue - everything slots together.

This, together with a written project, got him 10/10 so I can recommend this to parents and pupils alike!
on 28 January 2014
This made a wonderful gift. The wood is very solid which makes it a little difficult to push out (I'd suggest children had adults guidance) but it's good quality & makes hours of fun.
on 13 March 2016
Was far too advanced for my 4 year old to put together, but I had fun assembling it. Would recommend gluing as you piece it together, as one or two pieces are a little loose.
on 4 November 2013
Really nice product. Need good eyesight to work out instructions. But worth the effort.
Built with my eight year old daughter for a school project and looked impressive when finished.
on 7 August 2016
Brilliant item. Struggled on with the paper instructions provided (which aren't up to much - but I was enjoying the challenge) before I finally noticed (once I was halfway) there was an online step by step guide!! I'd recommend the online step by step guide!! Good fun putting it together and now my four year old son is obsessed with it! We have to play castle for hours everyday. One of my better buys and highly recommended. Also arrived within days even though we're in France and ordered it from the UK. Great service too.
on 28 November 2013
bought it for grandsons stocking filler. looks brilliant. will rate it when its constructed.just the thing for grandmas house as its not too big.
on 6 November 2013
Thank you just what my daughter was after for her school project. Once it was painted it looked even better.