on 25 March 2012
Lovely light product that can be work under foundation without making it look thick or greasy. I've been using it for about 6 weeks. Absorbs well. I also use it at night, especially under the eyes. I will definitely buy more of their products. I think it has improved the texture of my skin already. Far cheaper than similar products containing similar ingredients.
VINE VOICEon 12 March 2014
Retinol is an interesting product if you use retinol serums and are at an age where wrinkles are just starting to show. I would suggest using for 5 days, then if you have no problems continue. Retinol serum can cause flaking and breaking out of skin.

"Retinol is noted for visibly smoothing out wrinkles and obliterating breakouts; it improves skin texture and tightens pores into tiny little nothings. It may lessen the look of brown spots and sometimes helps reduce precancerous lesions. It can turn back the skin’s clock to a glowier, more luminous past. It has been tested exhaustively, scrutinizing it for decades to see if it really could be as potent as it appeared—and it was.

Retinol is a derivative of vitamin A, one of the body’s key nutrients. Retinol triggers change in the skin to make it look clearer and more youthful; they actually help skin get back to a healthier place. And there’s strong, strong clinical data behind that. But retinol can also cause big issues dryness and irritation. Retinol goes on in an inert form and is then switched to on-mode by your own skin. Your cells receive the retinol, hang on to it until they’re ready, and then convert only what they need into retinoic acid." Vogue

This is a superb retinol serum product at a very good price. As I have said, if you use retinol products, then this serum is an extremely good one to use. If you are new to retinol use it sparingly and at first use every other day. Expect some redness and flaking at first, it should go away. If the flakiness and irritation continue stop using retinol. Your skin may react to this brand or may be reacting to any retinol. You might want to use another brand. I have found that this retinol serum works well for my skin. It feels smooth and some fine wrinkles look less apparent to me. Do not expect wonders or an overnight sensation. All wrinkles will not disappear, but the appearance of fine lines should be lessened.

Recommended. prisrob 03-12-14
on 14 April 2013
This is THE best anti-aging product that i have used, and i have tried them all!. From the first use my skin was softer and the effect continued to improve over the following days.The tube is now almost finished after generous applications night and morning for about 1 month and i will certainly renew it.
on 18 March 2013
I was not expecting much from this product and have only been using this serum for just over a week but I have already noticed a marked difference in the way my skin looks and feels. There is definitely an improvement in the plumpness and moisture retention in my skin after overnight use. I will continue to buy this serum as it is claimed that with continued use it will produce great results in eliminating lines and loss of elasticity. I can definitely recommend this de-aging night serum.
on 16 December 2013
I'm not one for expensive beauty products, but time marches on and a hint of desperation is creeping in. So I read reviews for this product range & decided to give it a whirl. Have been using this night serum for a couple of weeks, and one of its daytime counterparts (Youth Resurge) for a little longer (about 2 months). Incredibly impressed. My skin is much firmer, plumper and healthier looking. I swear that some of my fine lines are less prominent, no change to the deep wrinkles of course. The serum skins in very quickly and a little goes a long way. Even considering the eye serum now as well.
on 17 May 2013
Have been using this cream for seven weeks .
We purchased it as it contained Matrixyl which was recomended to help your skin and reduce wrinkles .
Have seen some improvements in my skin which we hope will continue .
on 4 May 2013
As I used this on my hands in addition to face was rather expensive but certainly gave a good result.
on 16 June 2013
My skin has vastly improved since I began using this serum. Friends have mentioned it without prompting or prior knowledge. I have noticed a reduction of wrinkles and lines and my skin has become much softer.

I would recommend it to anybody!
on 18 March 2013
feels good on the skin. no visual improvements noticed as yet. not hoding my breath!! when one is over 66yrs only surgery would show any improvement
on 8 April 2016