on 13 August 2012
We bought these to help transform a small bedroom into a homegym, to protect the carpet and our neighbours' ears when using the rowing machine or doing jumping jacks etc. They are very thick and sturdy, they don't slip apart (even with carpet underneath) and look neat thanks to the 'edging' provided. Plus, they make any workouts involving jumps and exercises on the floor much easier and protect your knees.
on 27 April 2012
I bought these for use in my garage which has a concrete floor. Being an avid kettlebell user I needed something comfortable I could lie on that stayed together. This does the job perfectly.
on 6 March 2012
item was just what I required. First to protect my body while training. Second to kill any noise. Third it packs away very easily. Would recommened it to parents who have kids who tend to be noisy when playing perfect floor padding and safe.Very cheap at the price.
on 28 June 2013
These are great. My GF uses this when doing the insanity home workouts. It lessen the noise of her crashing around and help soften the impact on her joints.

Word of caution - the map does have a tendency to slip occasionally due to the lack of carpet in our front room.
on 23 June 2014
Alright, so my new apartment is on the ground floor, so neigbours will not be poking their ceilings with brooms to shut me up. BUT, it is echoy in here, any thuds will sound like a shotgun going off. As a home gymmer, this made me very sad; after a few weeks of lifting like a sissy with dumbbells, I thought the hell with this and looked into solutions.

If you're looking to lift heavy with a barbell in your apartment, I can recommend these. I currently use 2x pads doubled up to cushion my olympic barbell on the wooden, carpeted floor. The first test I performed was dropping a loaded up 25kg dumbbell from a realisitic drop height (e.g dropping while laying on a bench for instance). Not a thud! Wonderful. The mats ate up the sound like I do with a postworkout meal.

After a full Oly bar workout, rows and deadlifts are now fine to do inside, the thunderous thumps are now replaced with clickety-clangs of the plates doing their thing. Although to be fair I have not deadlifted HEAVY on them, perhaps I will report back when my deadlift work-weight is nearing a small car, not a small child.

Good stuff folks, for those worrying about thuds, this literally eats up the sound nicely. Even chucking down heavy things on it, I don't think it's going to rip because it's all rubber, there's nothing to rip! It feels hard, and soft at the same time.
on 17 June 2014
I use 3 of these to do workout DVD's on (Jillian Michaels). Previous yoga mats shredded with use. These mats are standing up to the wear and tear, eventually interlocking parts are becoming loose but expected this as jumping, squat jumps etc forces them apart. Husband also uses them under weights in garage and no complaints.
on 24 February 2015
I cant fault the product as it took me while to decide which floor mats I wanted. I went for this one as it had prime delivery on it. That being said it was a bit more expensive than some of the others I looked at and in my view was smaller than I had hoped for.I don't know whether I should buy more of the same product or if its possible to buy cheaper ones and link them to these.
on 2 December 2011
good value for money. i put a vibration plate on one mat, and now it hardley makes a sound when its running.ive not locked them together yet to make one mat so cant say how they are, but they are well made and does the job i needed it to.
on 19 August 2015
These are a great cheap solution. For the price you couldn't ask for more. I bought them to do some bodyweight exercises in the spare room and they're perfect for adding that extra cushion. The weights do leave indents in the mats, but they reshape themselves after a while.

Only negative is they're a bit foamy rather than rubbery, which can mean they slip a bit on the floor surface, especially if you're doing P90X or Insanity. Solution is to buy some cheap nonslip rug roll and place a bit between the mats and the floor. You can buy this rubbery non slip from IKEA or home bargains cheap.
on 6 April 2013
Bought these to use on our carpeted floor for the Insanity workout to help protect our knees and stop the carpet burn! Easy to slot together and remain together no matter how hard we work out. Come with attached edges and look much better for it. Provide good cushioning for the landing after jumps. Stick to the carpet well with little or no movement. Good stickiness to the surface even when we are dripping in sweat and no more carpet burn. A good buy