on 5 January 2018
Where to start, well firstly i first saw some of the clips on youtube only caught a bit of the show but what i saw had me laughing my ears off (yes I'm well aware that is physically impossible) but that is how funny the clips were, now i have watched the entire show on dvd the youtube clips bid not do it justice it is even funnier than that I have never enjoyed a stand up comedy show since Billy Connolly. My recommedation is buy this dvd and see a very funny comedian in action.
on 28 December 2011
I have to admit, when I saw photos from his childhood flicking across the screen at the beginning of the DVD, a flipchart on the stage and Greg's assertion that he would be "dipping in" to a little book of random anecdotes throughout the show, I was a little nervous that a comedian who I very much admire was going to bomb somewhat in this show. Thankfully I couldn't have been more wrong. More of a one-man-show than your typical stand-up comedy gig, I was giggling, then chuckling, then by the end howling with laughter. Greg is one of these comedians who laughs as he's telling a story about his life, yet it doesn't seem at all contrived. He genuinely seems to be having the time of his life and draws the audience in with him. At no point did I feel bored during this. A breath of fresh air alongside other comedians who seem to be getting a little bit... samey.
on 20 January 2012
This DVD was a small bastion of pleasure in the sea of mediocrity known as stand up.

I saw this DVD around a friends house just after Xmas and I laughed so much, I really wasn't expecting much but what I received was nothing short of hilarious, so I ended up buying it myself.

Lots of people who are, seemingly, experts on the genre of stand up will probably point out all the subtle techniques which Greg uses in his show and testify that his style is... blah blah blah, personally I just watched and enjoyed, and I suggest that if you're not a connoisseur (i.e. pretentious pr*%k) of comedy then you too shall enjoy this wonderful show.

It was personal, funny and, at times, tragic. A roller-coaster of emotion (but mainly joy).

I couldn't recommend this enough,
on 14 November 2013
Greg Davies....you my friend are one funny guy! This stand up is different from any other stand up that I've seen....and I've watched a lot. He basically just tells you a story of his journey through life. Side split-tingly funny and a refreshing format.
on 24 March 2013
Greg Davies is one of the funniest comedians to come out of the UK in the last few years.

this DVD is great quality and the material Greg Davies delivers is laugh out loud quality.

any comedy fan should own this DVD!!!
on 15 July 2016
Greg davies is one of my favourite comedians! If you like down to earth humour you will love this, he is hilarious and is always good for a rewatch! Will definatly be trying to get more DVD's and try to see him live!
on 2 August 2017
hilarious
on 21 July 2017
Great DVD of Greg's first national tour. Laugh your socks off. Entertaining, identifiable, down to earth funny man. Love it, highly recommend. It's the tonic your gin lol!
on 10 August 2016
I missed out on seeing this show at the Edinburgh Festival, but have made up for it by watching and re-watching this DVD, one weekend we watched this DVD three nights running, and were laughing at different bits each night. Greg is a comedy giant, literally.
on 14 December 2016