on 6 July 2012
Must be excellent , no gripes from teenage boy who set up psss3 and suround sound systems on plasma tv on his own ,
only gasps of amazement about picture and sound ( loads of bloodshed and gun noises , so it does it's job properly! )
Highly recommend
on 25 January 2013
Very well put together piece of kit. Not suitable if you have to bend around tight corners though as it's quite a substantial cable.
on 15 April 2012
This cable is robust, strong and very well made, the connection made with your device feels nice and secure. I have this connected to my Apple TV and the sound is crisp and clean. I wasn't sure what the quality would be like for this price but you can't go wrong with this cable. I must admit i'm not an audiophile, or know a great deal about the techinacalities of high end cables, but if you want a good quality product at a reasonable price then this is just what you need. excellent for the money.
on 5 February 2012
These cable's are exceptionally well made and are just as capable of providing an optical digital output signal as a cable costing a hell of a lot more. There is a PVC mesh surrounding the cable to help prevent damage and also add's flexibility. There is no need to pay more if you need a superior optical cable. I would recommend this cable to anyone wanting a good quality optical lead.
on 6 May 2013
Arrive on time as expected.
Good quality cable, excellent sound quality produced from the blu-ray to a vintage Sony VA777ES av-amp.
The only thing I would say hence not the full five stars, that when connecting to my amp, fitting was very tight and difficult insert and was worried that end of the cable would snap off within the digital cable input. But with a lots of patients and time, managed to get it hooked up.
I would highly recommend this product.
on 11 February 2015
Absolutely brilliant item. I am so pleased I checked this item out as I first bought one from a well known electrical store and paid well over the odds fortunately before I opened that one, I checked this one out and saved myself an absolute fortune. You really don't have to pay a lot of money for these connectors as they are all created equal. I am so pleased I found this one. Great product would recommend.
on 26 October 2012
Quality is good and cable works well. End connectors are good, providing a secure fit. I would buy these again.
on 20 February 2013
Good product and quality feel.
Seems to work well as I would expect as there's very little to go wrong.
on 10 November 2012
Plugged in and worked first time. Never used one before and this was as easy as any cable. Sounds good.
on 6 July 2015
I bought a 1/2 metre cable for my CD to Amplifier to try it out but it is listed on the selector as a separate source so I changed back to RCA cables. I did however, notice how tight they fit but this is an advantage because I have ordered a longer one for the telly to soundbar connection as the cable I have there is secured by tape! This cable fits securely which is needed for a vertically fitting connection.

Since the above review, I have received the second longer cable and it fits securely and has solved my problem of getting the sound base for the telly to work without buzzing because the flimsy cable we had before kept dropping out. Lovely looking too.

See one answered question