on 31 July 2011
My three and a half year old son is obsessed with car washes and as a result I have bought quite a few. But this beats all of them hands down. It is the only one so far that he can't break. It does what it says on the tin and the 'brushes' are very realistic. Fairly simplistic as there isn't a lot of actual building in it, but once constructed, he plays with it along with his cars for ages. (no 3 year old plays with anything for very long!)
I like Lego anyway, but this was a good purchase.
on 23 July 2013
Bought this for our grandson who has a passion for car washes and must admit he plays with it all the time. Great idea and well made but also great for being able to add on with other bricks. Would recommend
on 13 December 2012
This looks to be a great toy for a 3 year old lad who loves car-washes, he may need a bit of help in construction but I am sure he will get hours of play from it. Good quality as you would expect from Duplo, expensive postage on the one I ordered as it came from seller in France, I see there is now a UK supplier which has it with free delivery.
on 28 April 2014
My son has a thing for car washes and has enjoyed playing with this toy even though from an adults point of view it seems a lot to pay for a simple item. However it has travelled around with us and he has had fun with it.
on 3 November 2012
I bought this for my two year old grandsons 2nd birthday and it was clearly his favourite gift (as told by my daughter) - now looking for something to add to it for Christmas!
on 10 November 2013
I have brought this as a christmas present as my 3 year old loves lego and Car washes ! So I am sure he will have hours of fun playing with this, Item arrived in excellent condition and faster than expected.
on 26 May 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old grandson. It had a recommended price of about £37 but was being sold on offer for about £18. I feel it was worth the price I paid but I would have been very unhappy if I'd paid the recommended price. My grandson loves it and has 'washed' all his cars not to mention a few dinosaurs. Very sturdy and childproof and brings out the creativity in him.
on 27 February 2013
My son like most boys enjoys playing with cars and loving car washes and garages etc- I saw this on offer and decided it would be worth it.
The car wash is great for opening up yet another set of building ideas for the Duplo bricks & is a lot of fun, it was an added bonus that the car can be attatched to other bricks so it was 'up on a ramp' .... It's a lovely set, however, this particular pack doesn't involve much building at all, it is very basic and although a great addition, I think it would be disappointing if it was all there was to play with as it doesn't really require much thought and you need to get all the other bricks out for imaginations to run wild.
on 9 February 2013
Great toy & worth the money my little lad can't stop playing with it he already has a CARS set. All the duplo lego sets are very easy to assemble, would buy another one.
on 16 October 2013
My grandson absolutely loved this Lego car wash, it was a real hit for his third birthday.
Would highly recommend this.
CM