Customer reviews

on 30 September 2011
IT is in hiding ready for December! The boys will remember this year to open their calendar. Lego much better choice then cheap chocolates
A very Happy Mum.LEGO City Advent Calendar Also got a Star Wars Advent Calendar too!LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar
on 20 December 2011
I bought this Lego City Advent Calender for my two grandsons who are 7 and 4. They were absolutely thrilled with this unusual advent calender. They could not wait to open them every morning, they took it in turns one was even numbers the other odd.
I hope Lego will bring another product like this out next year obviously different figures. I was going to buy the Lego Star Wars but after reading the reviews I am glad I bought this one instead. Recommend this to anyone. Fantastic product.
on 19 December 2011
I bought this for myself and my wife as we are big kids at heart, I have to say I was quite impressed with the amount of Lego you actually get in each day, and its quite nice to see it build up over time.

I can see that if bought for younger kids there is quite a bit of re-playability with this set and if you wanted you could use it again.

My only comment is that the bank robbers and jail are not the most Christmassy of themes! Perhaps they were inspired by the UK riots? :)
on 28 December 2011
We managed to purchase this from another retaialer who had 25% discount and bought one for our 6 year old daughter and 5 year old nephew. Although an advent calendar this made up their xmas presents.

Very impressed with as you could pay more (than i paid) for the items individually. This will definitely be something we buy year on year.

Only grumble I have is there were too many 'figures' for my liking, more items to build up would be good. But my daughter was very happy.
on 3 January 2012
Grandson loved it,well worth the money,contents excellent and there is nothing bad to say about this product it does not disappoint
on 15 October 2011
This is a great advent calendar. Had our first one last year and my son thoroughly enjoyed opening a door every morning. This is a very good price as well. Great fun and great value.
on 28 December 2011
The second time I have bought one of these Lego City advent calendar's and was again pleased with the content and the way the previous calendar could be displayed next to this one. My 8 year old nephew loves both of them and was so excited at receiving his second calendar this year that he hardly slept on the night of 30th November and was up at the crack to open the first window on 1st December!!
on 12 January 2012
worth every penny, my 3 your old was so excited everyday of December opening it, to see what she had
on 28 December 2011
I bought this advent calendar for someone for christmas this year and he loved it. I bought it as he loves Lego and its something different to open than chocolate! It was fun to build but not really worth the £18 I spent on it at the time.

The only problem with this product is that one of the bricks was missing. But other than that, I'd buy again as it was a good product!
on 9 December 2011
I thought this was expensive for an advent calender before ordering, but it is well worth the money. Each window has a good Lego item, including figures, which adds to your collection. Each item needs to be assembled, adding to the Lego fun. There are some small fiddly pieces which might need adult help, and a few spares.