on 11 June 2011
This is an excellant camera case particularly in that it is so adaptable. I can fit my FinePix S4000 and my smaller Samsung "point and shoot"camera and also my small lightweight binoculars. The front zipped pocket is also very useful. I would have no hesitation in recommending this product.
on 29 December 2011
This is a great little bag , it holds my camera a Fujifilm FinePix HS20 plus a small pair of binoculars and it has extra pockets on the side and front which you can use for cards etc.It is ideal for travelling as it is padded.A great bag for the money and I received it in 2 days.
on 13 September 2011
I bought it for my HS20 it is just perfect for it. I can even carry battery charger and many other small things like extra batteries, memory cards and there is some more space, pockets if you need to put some other small things. I would highly recommend it!
on 22 August 2011
Had the case for a while now. The camera fits in well, and is protected by the very adequate padding. there is also room in the case for my extra bits, with net pockets to hold them, and a zipped pocket on the outside to hold more. Another good idea is the small handle for hand carrying and a shoulder handle too. All in all a very good product.
on 21 April 2012
Delivery of the item was really quick and when it arrived, I was pleased with how the bag looked. The bag easily accommodates my Fujifilm HS20 and has plenty of room for other accessories including filters, batteries, lens cleaner and mini tripod. The bag seems to be made to a good standard and whilst I have only owned it for a couple of months, it has the feel of a bag that will last a long time. There are plenty of extra pockets to put various items and a place to safely store several memory cards. The bag comes with a handy shoulder strap, or you can use the sturdy short handle instead. The size of the bag is just right for my needs and has a general feel of really good quality. Zips seem very good and there is no Velcro anywhere - Velcro loses its effectiveness eventually. Having compared this bag to other similar, more expensive items in high street stores, I am satisfied that this bag is as good as or better! All in all, I am very pleased with this purchase.
on 8 January 2012
Opened the box that this came packaged in and my first impression - quality kit! Other reviewers have already stated what needs to be said, but I thought I'd add my feedback for prospective owners. Highly recommended.
on 18 February 2016
Great bag,. Fits Fuji bridge camera and accessories nicely. Have had this for under 2 years and used on 6 holidays. The outer lining of the bag has become VERY frayed around the zip to the point that it is unusable. Top of bag no longer water resistant and the lining catches in the zip all the time. I will buy another. just don't expect it to last more than half a dozen holidays.
on 4 January 2014
I like this little bag that holds a lot. I take my camera to lots of events and also use it in my work. This bag protects the camera well and allows me to carry Filters, batteries, release cable and some other small equipment.
Its not a big bag for lots of equipment but it will help out on a lot when just enough will do. Not for the professional when he is at work, but will do nicely when at play.
7 out of 10
on 30 November 2011
Good sturdy camera bag good extra pockets for carrying lenses covers and batteries. Shoulder strap and handle to carry it I think makes it one of the best on the market
on 12 February 2015
Bit smaller than I expected but after experimenting with it managed to get enough of my accessories that I would need when going on a photographing spree into it. Was a bit concerned about just putting my camera in the case with out my cameras own protective casing into it but after trying it. It fit the camera quite firmly. Nine looking case with a very handy zipper lid. Very happy.