Top critical review
2 people found this helpful
So-so... could have a bit more thought put into it
on 14 June 2012
The good bits:
- Feels mostly robust
- Turntable is lots of fun
The bad bits:
- When fully folded up doesn't stay folded up, the track at the bottom just keeps flopping out. How difficult is it to put a little clip to hold it in?
- The diesel train engine don't fit snuggly into the tracks, there's a lot of jiggle room. Means if you give it a bit of a push it has a tendency crash straight away rather than naturally roll around the track. I'm guessing this is the case for all the trains for this set of toys?
- There are a few extra bits (the green stands for sloped bit) which there's no where to stow when folded up. Why not just have some clips/pocket for them as part of the structure?
- The crane... how pointless
- It's mostly robust but some of the joints are very flimsy