Customer reviews

on 21 October 2011
This Tshirts good but not quite the same as the one from the film, although the colour and front logo are perfect, there is no text on the back saying "Mass Teen Fainting". I ordered a large and it seems the same size as the one Scott wears, but medium might have been even more accurate. Hope this is helpful to all you awesome people.
on 28 May 2012
Okay, so never ordered clothing online before, especially from overseas (am in the UK ordering from US)mostly due to worries about sizing and returns.

However, I need not have worried, as my order arrived, a week early! was even more impressed when opening, as my fears appeared totally unfounded with regards to size. I ordered an Extra-Large size, and it is a comfortable fit, not too loose or tight, and is a nice light fabric, ideal if like me, you are planning on wearing this to gigs etc.

As other reviews have stated, there is no writing on the back like the one in the film, but that aside is a very good quality replica and worth the low price compared to most Tees I buy. If you are a fan, or buying for someone who is, buy this in confidence!
on 23 January 2016
My daughter loves this T. But it is a bit big... She isn't bothered so all is well
on 16 January 2017
Got one of these for my son when Scott Pilgrim was in the cinemas. He wore it to death, so I got him another one! Good colour match, I think - if my memory serves me, Scott's was printed on the back with something, but this product isn't. [shrug] Can't have everything!
on 1 June 2014
got this asa pesent - son is a big fan - well made - fair price - fit as normal - very happy customer
on 6 February 2017
Love this, goes well with the wristbands. Shirt is longer than average which is pretty good.
on 30 August 2014
fits fine, pretty accurate (does not include the writing on the back from the movie)
on 4 February 2015
Or, you know, that comic/movie. Whatever its name is.
on 27 October 2012
This product was made to an obviously high quality, looking the same as the one seen in the movie. My only problem would be the price, but otherwise it is a very good product.
on 3 January 2015