on 16 October 2014
Where can anyone get such a collection, within just a few seconds, at such a low price ? It even contains an index to the each book. I am now looking forward to weeks, if not months of very enjoyable reading.
on 2 April 2017
as described, classic
on 24 October 2014
Really enjoying this book.
on 2 April 2011
This ebook could occupy the rest of your life!!! In it is every novel and short story Dickens ever wrote. Frankly I was amazed that my smartphone didn't explode with the sheer mass of literature therein! To have purchased all this as books I would have had to reinforce my bookshelf. I know a lot of people scoff at the idea of not holding 'the real thing' in your hands but not me. I have Dickens complete works on my mobile (and Jane Austen's too - by the same company), and that will do me very nicely. Highly recommended.
on 3 January 2012
I am still getting used to using my Kindle, but to be able to read Dickens' complete library with such ease is excellent. Wonderful value too.
on 9 April 2014
To find the list of contents select Go to Beginning & then page up. Rather misleading to claim that it is properly indexed.
on 12 October 2014
This was one of my first Kindle purchases nearly 4 years ago and I've just about made it to the halfway point! I've now read more Dickens than I ever thought I would and am determined not to stop before I get right to the end. It's a triumph for Amazon and e-reading in general. This version has not only got me through some of the great novels, but has also brought me to lesser known gems such as George Silverman's Explanation and The Lazy Tour of Two Idle Apprentices. Even the non-fiction such as American Notes is absolutely fascinating.

The only reason this doesn't get 5 stars is that you can only navigate between books rather than moving through chapters. I also note that although described as a complete collection it does not include The Life of Our Lord. In all other respects the product is a great example of how kindle has made classics more accessible.
on 30 August 2013
A brilliant combination, the complete works of one of the worlds greatest writers available at anytime on an advanced storage/reading facility.
on 15 September 2014
What a bargain this is. I wanted to complete my reading of Dicken's works and was going to get them from the library whIch I use a lot but when I saw this I thought at this price why bother fetching all these titles from the library. What a privileged age we live in to enjoy so much for such a modest outlay.
on 24 May 2014
For the price this is a very good collection of the masters works to get the complete works in this form is remarkable if i could find the physical form of this book for this price I would be extremely happy the only gripe I have got if indeed a gripe it could be is that there is not a adequate index of of titles to go to the index you have to go to the beginning of the book to get a list of the titles that apart that is not a huge problem but a bit annoying but then again you cannot have it all, but for this price what the hell you can forgive this trifle of a problem