on 31 December 2014
If you are a fan of Charles Dickens, then everything that you need is here,in one package. I wish that I had bought it earlier instead of acquiring books piecemeal over the years.
on 29 April 2014
As fan of C.D I find it good to have all his works so easily to hand on my Kindle.So far I have read Tale of Two Cities and Bleak House.The table of contents is very useful.
on 30 October 2013
This is excellent value for money if you are a Charles Dickens fan and want to clear a bookshelf! I have not read all yet but so far have found few errors in transcription.
on 20 November 2013
Excellent edition, quaint to the modern idiom but if read slowly and digested this edition is both highly entertaining and educational.
on 25 March 2015
I think it's marvelous to get the complete works of Charles Dickens for such a low price. I am delighted with the purchase and look forward to many hours of happy reading
on 20 December 2014
Item arrived on time and in an excellent condition. I am pleased with the service of this Seller and I will use again in the future. Many Thanks !
on 9 May 2013
Wonderful collection of one of the best writers ever. Can now catch up with the books I haven't read before
on 24 January 2015
This is ridiculous. How can you get 60 Dickens stories for under £2. Digital availability of such classics must be the bargain of the century.
on 10 January 2014
The man was a brilliant storyteller and his books are set in locations close to my home so I can actually visit the places that inspired him
on 7 November 2014
Excellent, even if his heroines always have to be saintly. Great descriptions of weather. Need dictionary of 19th century slang sometimes.