on 13 August 2013
My son is very left handed and we have struggled with the traditional angled spoons as they spoon is always right handed.
I searched for a left handed spoon everywhere but only found this and it is AMAZING!!
My son can now get his food into his mouth & not all over the highchair.
Would recommend to anyone especially if your child favors his left hand.
on 4 November 2013
I bought this for my 15 mo son. They are extremely small and the spoon is very deep, so it's quite difficult for him to get all the food out of there with just one bite. And since he's just learning how to deal with spoons, it can get really frustrating.
I'm not using them.
Maybe for smaller children... or not!
on 9 October 2013
Brilliant for babies learning to feed themselves. The bendy spoon allows them to get food to their mouth easily, and results in less mess!
on 5 April 2014
Lovely as you can bend them either way to suit a left handed or right handed child but they were a bit small for my child.
on 5 March 2014
So small that my disabled son doesn't have time for the food to reach his mouth befor it falls off the spoon
on 31 July 2014
Ideal for children learning to feed themselves. Very pleased with products.
on 6 August 2014
Lovely spoon and fork set, I liked the way you were able to mold it.. but 6 months later the spoon has stained and the stiffness of the head is no more, so I can not mold it.
on 4 December 2013
Found these really good for my grand daughter to use. Bendy in any direction making it much easier for little ones to use than rigid spoons
on 14 July 2015
this is absolute rubbish. my son is right handed and cannot use these it hardly hols substantial amount of food
on 8 November 2014
A little small and the one that i got was left handed.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse