Format: DVD|Change

on 28 January 2017
Too slow for me. Shame, because there is a brilliant cast and Gene Hackman is terrific, but I felt his paranoia and concern about the previous effects of his work needed more explanation. Instead, we were treated to the more mundane side of his work and I didn't feel the threatening side came over too clearly. Still, that's my opinion and clearly not shared by the majority.
on 26 July 2015
Technology has obviously moved on since this was first released and while taking everything in, you feel you have to appreciate the painful efforts put into using reel-to-reel tape recording for surveillance purposes and the frustrations that came with the job at hand.

Hackman is a delight to watch as always. I can't remember seeing him in a film I didn't like.
on 29 April 2017
Gene Hackman excels in what is a movie that makes you think. Involved and in parts quite technical and enjoyed it better second, and third viewing.
on 8 May 2017
Great movie. I feel bad that I'd not seen it before. Gripping! I'm looking forward to watching it again at some point.
on 19 May 2017
Great product, great value, great service.
Thanks... I'll be back!😊👍
on 7 August 2016
Excellent film
on 20 May 2017
Great atmospheric thriller from Francis Ford Copola
on 29 January 2016
Excellent very much enjoyed.
on 3 September 2016
Classic. And my 20yr old daughter loved it too.
on 26 April 2017