on 6 February 2017
Arrived quickly and well packaged. But this was bought as a present for Xmas but I do know that this was well received by big Only Fools fan, who loves these prequels.
on 26 April 2017
I like it.
on 13 February 2015
My husband loves this series although I didn't have the same enthusiasm - obviously it is based on the early lives of 'Del and Rodney' which my husband really liked. However having debated the show with others we agree it is worth giving the series a viewing.
on 16 March 2017
good to see del boy and the rest young really enjoying to see joan and freddies relationship
on 4 November 2017
New DVD no issues with seller. DVD is new I have not watched it as it is a Christmas gift for my mum and step dad.
on 24 April 2017
My friend love's it. He loves Only Fools so it had to be gotten for him.
on 27 November 2010
The script is pretty dodgy in places, the story could do with filling out at some points but the superb acting and the attention to set and costume detail make this a brilliant start to "Only Fools and Horses". I loved every minute!

No extras on the DVD.
on 8 September 2017
brilliant seeing this again. I had forgotten a lot of it. the writing and the humour is outstanding.
on 4 March 2014
A must for any fan of Only Fools an Horses, great to see all the regulars as they were in their teens. Nicholas Lyndhurst steps out of his Rodney(Dave) character into a highly believable Freddy Robdall
on 10 December 2013
When I read reviews about this, I was not sure at first if I would enjoy it, but decided to give it a go anyway. I have to say, I have not been disappointed. Its not the classic comedy with the canned laughter like Fools but its really great seeing all the old characters from Fools in their younger days. It makes things fall into place I guess. If you love Fools, then you will enjoy this. Well worth the money!