Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 July 2013
What you get is 5 albums by the Corrs on CD in minimal packaging. Each album is in a cardboard slip folder and they are held together in a thin card box.
But what surprised me was not how many tracks you got for the price but the shear quality of those tracks. I had heard the Corrs before and had a copy of their unplugged album which had reworkings of some of their best known tracks. However, they are all such brilliant musicians that I found I really enjoyed every track on this collection, which I have now listened to several times. I have also realised what a brilliant singer Andrea is - with every word enunciated clearly but still containing the emotion.

There is also quite a range of styles on this collection but mainly centering around well constructed ballads with a Celtic feel - which I like - but obviously if you only like hip hop or D n B then this probably not for you :-) However, if you have recently come to the pop folk scene with the likes of the Mumfords, Ellie Goulding, Jake Bugg etc you might want to check out this group that showed how the musicality of traditional roots can produce mainstream success.
on 24 October 2012
Love the Corrs sound. Something very uplifting about singing along with many of their songs. Compact storage. This is a bargain if you do not already have these albums - if you do have them it is a fairly cheap way of always having a spare - should anything ever happen to one of these precious discs.
on 21 December 2015
Great value album with all the hits!

Bought for my wife for their upcoming White Light tour so she could revisit the classics.

CDs come in a cardboard sleeve with their individual cardboard sleeves of each album with songs detailed on the back - compact and lightweight... what's the problem?!
on 15 December 2015
Only given it a 4 because Borrowed Heaven is disappointingly lacking in the strings of Sharon and is dominated by Caroline's drumming. Lacking the harmonies of their other albums it shows how good the others are!Home is a superb album of traditional Irish music.
on 1 January 2016
The Corrs produced some great music for ten years and this is a bargain for the amount of tracks you get. The albums are in their original sleeves but with no notes about each album but for this price they are worth buying.
on 31 December 2015
I'm fairly new to the Corrs music and this five CD pack seemed like a good idea. I've had it repeating on the player for ages now and still not bored with it. Must stop before my head gets programmed to the play lists.
on 12 December 2012
I love the CDs, especially Forgiven Not Forgotten. It is already a rare find here in Asia. It means a lot that I have them all, though I already have duplicate copies of their album (Borrowed heaven and Home). I also like the shipping that it didn't gave me much problem of picking them up from the post office unlike my other parcels, it was fast! The only thing that I am concerned about is the packaging, that it might easily get worn out. I thought that they have their own individual plastic cases, but I was surprised to see cardboards. But all in all, I'm going to give four stars to this product. It made me happy!
on 8 November 2011
Full collection of studio albums in a compact sized box. It allows you to carry it in your car (like me). And at a very interesting price (less than 8 pounds for it in sept-2011).
on 3 November 2012
I hadn't ever really heard The Corrs except for the big songs before so when I saw this and found out that it contains all their studio albums I figured it was worth it. I was right, while the band are not that original there is something extremely enjoyable about Irish twinged rocky poppy music even if the lyrics are a little bit (not sure what the word is) cliche?
about running away with you and such. it is nice to get all the studio albums in a nice little box, and be able to enjoy them in there original form. there is nice violin playing and things. it is quite difficult to describe I just like their music and it was worth every penny.
on 16 March 2013
All their best songs in one set. Great. If you have recently discovered their music you will not get a better bargain.