Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 20 February 2014
My wife bought me this watch as a birthday present. First watch arrived on Christmas eve and when my wife checked it - it only had one hand!!!!! She contacted Amazon and a replacement was dispatched. This arrived on the 27th January and when my wife checked the new watch it had two hands and looked okay.
I was given the watch on my birthday in January and I have to say that the watch looks great and it really looks good on the wrist. I wound the watch up and set the hands to the correct time (more of this later!)
I have a small collection of watches and I rotate which watch I wear depending on the occasion. When they are not being worn they are either kept in a watch box or in their original packaging.
Tonight my wife and I were going out so I decided to wear this watch. I got the watch out of it box, and because this watch is a wind-up watch' it had stopped. I pulled out the winder to change the hand position and then pushed in back in so that i could wind the watch up. To my surprise when I moved the winder all it did was change the hand position and not wind the watch up. I tried pulling it out and pushing it back in but nothing changed.
My wife has called Amazons customer care line and to be fare to them they have authorised a refund. I did not want to take the chance of ordering a third watch.
To have one watch with only hand and one that cannot be wound up - point to a lack of quality control, which is a real shame because this is a very nice watch.
I think that with this product it is a case of buyer beware.
At this moment in time though, Amazons service has been excellent.
on 5 March 2014
I was excited about this product, however when it arrived it was extremely cheap-looking, and the finish on the casing was lacklustre at best. I bore with it for a while, but within a month the minute hand fell off and was loose inside the casing (please note that I work in an office, and can't think of anything I do that would put an undue amount of stress on the product). On the plus side the return was easy, and the seller gave me a refund without any quibbles.
on 10 March 2015
I bought this as a present for Christmas. My husband worevit fir an hour and it broke. I have to say though that I contacted amazon on chtustbas day and the item was collected after two days and full refund was made.
on 20 March 2016
hour hand bent inside on receipt
on 8 June 2014
its been a while since im using it, is working fine , love the bracelet. i dont know why others complained about it