Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 7 March 2017
I bought this jacket for the cold snap we had, but it arrived later than expected so I am unable to comment fully on its warmth. It's cosy enough on the moderate days we've had since and I particularly like the fact that you can draw it in at the waist to keep out the wind! The downsides i've found is that the lining gets caught in the zip quite a lot and the pockets have the type of material inside that snags on your hands if they are a bit rough from work or the weather. Nylon pockets would be an improvement! I am a size 10 and it fits very well, even over a sweatshirt.
on 3 November 2017
Super cosy fit and does not feel bulky. Looking forward to being warm and toasty.
on 22 October 2017
Love this coat - exactly what I wanted and very warm. Excellent price! Great having zipped pockets, one inside, two outside. Perfect for popping out without a bag. I want another colour!
on 2 March 2017
Fabulous,!!!! Warm, light and true to size, also arrived earlier than expected. Great for walking and shopping. Great purchase.
on 5 October 2017
Good value and it’s exactly what I was looking for
on 23 October 2017
amazing fit and very cosy,thanks!
on 29 March 2017
Daughter at Uni in Scotland LOVES this
on 26 December 2015
Looks to be good value
Have to see what it is like after wearing
on 6 February 2016
does what it says on the tin all ok
on 11 December 2016
this jacket is perfect for cold days walking my dog. It has plenty room for a thick jumper or baggy hoodie under it and it is very warm. I have now bought another one and this is now my official dog walking coat. Well pleased with it considering it was only £19.63.