on 25 June 2011
this was the first item i bought from this seller. i read the reviews beforehand about the sleeves being a bit tight. i went up a size just incase and it fits beatifully. it will absolutely need an underskirt to look even prettier. it looks amazing on and i don't need to wear spanx! hooray! i will be stocking up on more items! thank you!
on 28 November 2011
Much as though I love the style of this dress, on ordering it (and it arriving) the sizing isn't so good. I have large boobs and find that the dress quite simply doesn't fit properly, despite ordering the measurements that would fit my bust. The front of the dress is also very low and I honestly think anyone with a bust bigger than say an F cup would struggle because you would need a plunge front bra to suit it. As said, gorgeous style (would need a net petticoat underneath it to create the shape in the picture), shame it doesn't fit well.
on 17 August 2011
We were invited to the wedding of two of my partner's colleagues. I knew the exact look I was trying to achieve but had no success finding the outfit. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this dress; it was EXACTLY what I had been looking for. I carefully read the reviews but decided against ordering a bigger size as I had plenty of time to return it if it was too tight at the arms (as had been previously mentioned). The dress arrived 2 working days after ordering and I opened the parcel with some trepidation but I cannot tell you how delighted I was when I saw it. It's an absolute dream of a dress and I felt like a 1950's siren when I wore it. For added oomph I teamed it with Hell Bunny 50's Petticoat 25" Length in red and a pair of red killer heels. The effect was truly remarkable. I would highly recommend both these items if you're looking for an outfit that you'll feel a million dollars in without breaking the bank - Julie
on 25 October 2011
This dress looks stunning on the advert so i ordered it for my cousins wedding. i recieved it really fast through the post and was impressed however when i put it on the arms were tight and the dress looked like a tent where i had to go a size up to make lee way for the tightness around the arms. It is also alot longer then i thought it would be i thought it would be about knee length instead it was practically ankle length which makes the style of the dress look strange when on. It also doesnt hug your waist properly and the bow at the back cannot be adjusted to solve this issue. I now have to look for another outfit as i am not happy with this one and do not have enough time to return it and sort out the problem before the big day.
on 13 June 2011
THIS IS THE ONLY DRESS THAT I HAVE FELT GOOD IN FOR YEARS!I AM A PLUS SIZE LADY BUT HAD SO MANY COMPLIMENTS AND MORE WHEN I WORE IT.THE ONLY DOWNSIDE WAS THAT THE ARMS ARE TIGHT AND IN FACT BEING ON MY OWN HAD TO GO TO MY MUMS TO HAVE HELP TO GET IT OFF.BUT I LOVE IT AND PROVES THAT US MORE RUBENESQUE WOMEN CAN AND WANT TO LOOK AS GOOD OR EVEN BETTER THAN OUR SLIMMER SISTERS.
THAKNYOU DANGEROUS FX AND MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 6 November 2011
The dress was beautiful and got tons of compliments, which I was very pleased about. I went with the measurements provided and ordered the size 8, although was a little worried it was going to be a tight squeeze, I needn't have worried, it was actually a very generous 8. I found the bust was a little loose, as I'm quite small busted, but it was nothing a good push-up bra couldn't fix. It was a bit of a shame that the bow on the back isn't adjustable as then I could have got a better fit around the waist. Had no issues with the tightness of the sleeves at all.

I found it nigh on impossible to get all the creases out and keep them out when ironing, which wasn't particularly helped by the fact it was very creased from the way it was packaged. I bought the hell bunny petticoat (and it was pretty uncomfortable to sit in/on for prolonged periods - don't know if there are softer ones out there) which definitely completes the look and gives the wow factor, but it could just as easily be worn without and still looks lovely.
review image review image
on 8 June 2011
Is lovely on! Will invest in an underskirt to puff the dress out so it looks like in the picture for the true effect of dress.
on 18 June 2011
well what can i say about this dress .from a mans point of view my wife looks great and i got thanked big time .its nice to earn brownie points.the firm are very profesional and the item orderd arrived very quick.maybe some of the so called high street shops could learn from this company.once again brilliant products.
on 27 November 2011
This item was for a haloween costume and bought a size larger so it would cover my boobs but it still didn't fit properly.
The problem with plus size items is that they shove eztra inches everywhere but not at the place where it's needed.

I had to completely reshape the bust taking in a good 4 inches at the sides and re positioning the zip!

Took off the bows which gave me a little more room and shape to my bust and helped reshape the back.

Took off the sleeves and made sure they were level so that when i rased my arms the dress wouldn't try coming up over my head.

After all this to keep the top sturdy under my bust I wore a thick elasticated belt to be on the sure side of no poofy boob incidents.

All in all i think if i wanted to wear this properly on nights out I would have to take it in a little bit more just to be on the safe side because it's too loose still.

JUST TOO EXPENCIVE FOR THE HASSLE IT CAUSED! AND GOOD LUCK IF YOU CAN WEAR THIS AND NOT WORRY ABOUT RAISING YOUR ARMS!
on 30 January 2012
I was concerned that this dress might come up small in size but it seems to be very accurate. It's very flattering and will look stunning with a petticoat. You will need a low cut bra tho.

See one answered question