Style: Gift Wrap|Change

on 17 May 2014
Squeezing lemons has never been so much fun or easy. This is a fun and pragmatic tool that can add panache to the cocktail making experience.

The solid metal makes this quite robust, and it hasn't broken yet.
on 31 March 2014
This is my favourite kitchen gadget. I know! Look how simple it is but it's probably the only gadget I have that actually works 100% without any niggles. Everyone (who does anything with lemon juice) should have one
on 9 May 2013
We saw this on an episode of Ottolenghi's cookery program and thought we'd try it as we cook alot of mediterranean food and therefor use an awful lot of lemon juice in dressings and marinades. I cant imagine being without it now, and i've bought one for my friend too. Brilliant. And good for a nice tangy G&T too!!!!
on 23 September 2013
Worked great for about 4 lemons.

The item itself is not as heavy as advertised, and certainly not very sturdy.
It broke when giving a lemon a good squeeze.

It is enamelled but not metal. Some sort of composite material.

Shame as fabulous design just it might break on you like it did me.
on 4 November 2015
Metal handle snapped the second time I used it.
on 19 August 2016
Hahaha, leaving a review for a lemon squeezer! Eurgh. I used to be somebody (or somebody who thought they could maybe be somebody). Anyway, I digress.

It's bloody good, that's why I'm reviewing it.

Much quicker, more effectve and cleaner than all other methods to date. We like a bit of citrus on our food, so this beauty is used regularly.

We have gone well off-piste and used it for limes too! Madness!
on 18 March 2016
best lemon squeezer ever!
on 7 May 2015
OK so it's taken 8 months for me to get round to using this Mexican elbow style squeezer and I have to say that it is a brilliant piece of kit!! It literally turns the shells inside out and gets all the juice out. It is as simple a machine as can be invented but it works. It works brilliantly. If you need a lemon squeezer for work or home or any reason then I can highly recommend this item. A great product at a great price and I will find reasons to use it whenever I can. And the seller was prompt with service too, what's not to like?
on 29 September 2015
I use a lot of lemons, limes and oranges in recipes and I have to say, this device is the EASIEST and MOST FUN way to get every last drop from your citrus fruits. No seeds or pulp. Just lovely juice. Chuck it in the dishwasher and you're done. I love it!
on 6 April 2012
Great for those cooks who love to squeeze lots of lemons on their fish! I used to squeeze the strength out of me before i realised this product exists! Another bonus: no more nasty pip hunting :)

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated