Size: Pack of 1|Colour: Assorted Colours Lime green|Change

on 27 July 2016
Super game - all the family have enjoyed playing this. Wish there was a way to box it up with the tiles staying put though. We have to do a careful manoeuvre with an elastic band and bit of cardboard to prevent us from having to set it up from scratch each time.
on 11 January 2017
This was one of the biggest hits at Christmas, I had bought this for my 9 year old nephew, it looked good but I didn't expect it to be as good as it was, it ended up being the biggest hit around Christmas with all the adults going head to head and it's a game that is great for all ages as my 9 year old nephew won most of the adults so he enjoyed it alot.

Only thing i would have liked would have been a little bag with the squares or to find out where to buy spares as before he managed to get a bag he had already lost a square, He has made a temporary one out of paper though and it still works ok.

Highly Recommend this game! Great Family Fun
on 27 June 2016
I bought this for my daughter and it is so much fun. I 'know' parents are suppose to let their kids 'purposefully' win during board games but I've just whizzed through in seconds on everytime we have used this much to my child's dismay as I am normally hopeless at all board games. I've now taken to playing it on my own lol

I got my elderly mother one too - I think this is a great way to keep eldery brains ticking over - anything to keep their minds alert and active.
on 31 December 2016
I love this game and so do my husband and children (age 11 & 9). It is great fun and allows you to play a few quick games without commuting to whole afternoon of games.
I've watched my daughter's thought process change with each game, as she improves and she is starting to win a few rounds. I love the fact that it is small and light, it'll be a winner to take on trips.
on 14 January 2016
Good game for all the family to play and enjoy
Tiles all come out which make it easy to play but you have to set it up each time you play, which is a bit of a nuisance but we gets the kids to do that in the excitement of play and actually only takes 2 minutes.

A few annoying things though...
1 the upright plate you slam down when you've matched the tiles falls down during play and constantly comes out so all the plates come away. It is a race so it will come out - a lot

2. The colours on the shaker are not clear , like they've been painted on and are very similar , orange looks like red which looks like brown. Yellow looks greenish

3. Clearly there is a problem with the shaker, we have had to match tiles that aren't on the sliding tackle , 5 yellows is not possible and neither is 5 Oranges- yes they are orange!
review image review image
on 29 December 2015
A fantastic,competitive game. Deceptively simple yet requires skill and sometimes luck, to win. Thought and concentration are essential, as are tactics. I discovered that if I talk during play that my son was sufficiently distracted for me to stand a better chance so now that is banned! It is true that the colours on the small cubes in the shaker are difficult to tell apart.. we just made new stickers to put on them to make the colours clearer. Don't let this put you off getting the game. We love it!
on 7 February 2015
So it's a good intelligent game and my six year old and I really enjoy playing it.. However my main problem is that when you pack it up as you fold it in half the squares fall out. I kind of wish it had come with a seperate box to put them in. I don't always know what to do with them. It's a shame . Apart from that it's fun.. Would definetly recommend, just make sure you've got a spare box around for the squares..
on 19 January 2016
I was surprised when my 9 year old asked for this for Christmas, as he's often glued to iPad games. He's really enjoyed playing this and has been challenging his friends when they come round. It's a simple concept, just move the tiles around to match the pattern in the shaker, first one to do it wins! On the down side, the tiles are all loose, which makes storage and set-up a bit annoying and the case itself is quite flimsy.
on 11 February 2014
My 9 year old and I played this for over two hours straight on a train ride. It's a game that goes so quickly that it's easy to say "just once more!" over & over. Once you get the hang of it it's quite easy & fun.

Great travel game, as it's not very big, but be sure to bag up the pieces (preferably in two separate Ziploc bags, so that you don't have to sort each time) so that they don't scatter.

This game has provided hours of exuberant fun.
on 19 January 2015
at first I thought this product is over priced and boring until I played it myself. It is really fun, addictive and for any age from 3 to 100. Lots of different ideas for games. Same theory as the cube but on a flat base. Games are quick so no one gets bored. Great item.