Size: 4 UK|Colour: Grey/ Pink|Change

on 18 March 2012
I got these boots for my 10 yr daughter who was going on a cub camp and needed walking boots. They are great boots especially for the price and she said they were very comfortable and didn't need breaking in. But they do come up small, she is a size 2 and needed a size 3 in these. I would suggest you order both normal size and size up to try on.
on 12 December 2012
These are great...
Bought them as winter school shoes for my very tall 6 yr old, as "normal" shoes were being worn out within a couple of months. Well 2 months on and the soles look as good as they were on day one. In fact despite being worn daily and seriously abused the only failing has been the toe protection whose black outer is breaking up and peeling off. The inner shoe, laces, stitching etc. are all still looking fresh and good as new. They look good too as the pink detail gives them a feminine touch with out being "too girly"; such a difficult balance as many parents will know. As the toe protection damage is cosmetic and expected with active kids (who hasn't had scuffed shoes?) I can't really deduct any stars.
***********
We have now replaced these boots with a size larger, after a further 4 months use, as my daughter had grown out of them. Apart from the aforementioned toe scuff there was no serious wear to the boots despite a wet and muddy winter with daily wear both for school and weekend outdoor events including riding.
The new boots have now been in use for 5 months and again show no signs of failure; apart from (again) the toe scuffs. Although these were bought as winter shoes they are light enough to wear all year round, and being reasonably waterproof she hardly bothers wearing wellies, unless standing in water is needed.
Still 5 stars.
***********
When she grew out of those we tried some other boots, two months later and 3 different types failing we decided to just by another pair of the Tokyos. These have been worn for 10 months, surviving Scottish island weather, granite playgrounds, pebble beaches, farm-yards and more. Despite these being her main footwear they are the least worn-out.. The soles still give excellent grip and despite the amount of mud and water (salt and fresh) the uppers have stayed smart (apart from the toe scuffs). Her feet are still growing so we are getting her another pair. Still 5 stars
on 17 July 2012
Bought a pair each for my two boys. Was sick and tired of paying £50 a whack for school shoes that didn't last a term. Look very smart with their uniform. Now we are on summer break the boots are coming in handy with our camping hol's.

My only criticism is that the finish on the black toe caps started coming away after the first couple of days.
on 30 January 2012
Really pleased with these boots. They look great and are quite lightweight. They don't mark easily and seem robust. Nice fit on a wider than average foot.
on 12 February 2016
Nice boots, but sizes do not represent the actual size. My daughter wears size 30, so we bought 31, and she was unable to wear them. I guess we should have gone for two or three sizes too big at the start.
on 4 April 2014
Buy a size bigger, my son is size 10 bought size 11, & they fit. Only pain is my son is 4.5 & can not tie his shoe laces-laces do come undone & my son becomes frustrated. Would not say that they were suitable for wide fitting feet. They are of good quality, & so far not let any water in. They have become very scuffed at the toe cap & worn away-this is due to my son dragging his feet on his scooter!!
on 1 July 2014
I'm a size 5 and this fitting was too small. Plus, I am an avid walker, but wanted a pair of lightweight boots for everyday use in general (not hiking). The boots pinched my toes and the materials (I don't wear animal skin) were too flimsy. Probably much better in kids sizes, but with adult-size feet the boots seemed pretty thin.
on 4 December 2012
I bought these boots for my 9 year old to wear to school . I bought them as they said they were "waterproof" ! what a joke . my son has come home from school several times with wet cold feet and the boots stink when wet > as i bought them in August _ can i return them - DOSENT LOOK LIKE IT !Would never buy something like this again from amazon.
on 12 February 2013
This is a replacement item as the first had a broken eyelet. Return and replacement easy and quick. Son reports boots do the job with no problem or discomfort during a week around and about a very snowy Alpine village.
on 9 November 2012
bought these for my son. got a size larger than his normal size as had read reviews stating may be on the small size. They fit him perfectly and are comfortable, sturdy and very warm. Have yet to test the waterproofing. delivered quickly and in good condition. overall excellent value for money - very happy with them.

See one answered question