VINE VOICEon 27 August 2011
I've used lake balls before but didn't realise until ordering this set that you can buy them graded by quality. As I understand it, these Grade "A" balls are one below what they call "Pearl" when it comes to lake balls, Pearl being as new / mint condition and Grade B having more obvious signs of use / discolouration / pen marks etc. Grade A means excellent condition but with some minor signs of use.

This 100 pack of Grade A Titleist is great value compared to what you pay new - working out at about 60p per ball at the price I paid, perfect for a high handicapper like me who rarely goes round without losing one or two. I got exactly 100 balls in a well sealed cardboard box. One or two of the balls show obvious discolouration compared to the others but none of them have any pen marks. Some have corporate logo's. Looking closely I can see signs of use on most of them, but very very minor. I couldn't see any cuts or scuffs - worst case was some fading of the logos.

I got a range of Titleist types in the box e.g. Tour Distance, Tour Prestige, HVC Soft Feel, HP2 etc., but at my handicap the different types don't make that much difference to me anyway!

Recommended.
on 13 September 2011
at 60p each, these are good value, when you consider that new ones are about £10 for a box of 3!

ok, so they are used, however they are graded as to quality, and these are grade 1. You can hardly tell they have been used, and if you took a new ball and compared it after one hole, i doubt there would be any difference.

I probably go through 2-3 per round, so this should last me 40 rounds, or about 4 years. Bargain!
on 7 November 2013
I brought these as a Birthday present for my brother-in law, who searches for balls longer then playing golf. He was delighted with the present, and to top it he says his game has improved!!!
on 12 October 2012
I have bought golf balls in the past from yourselves and have been very happy with the quality but I must say that this latest purchase is definetly not up to your usual standard.
I was very disappointed and will think twice about buying this item again from you also not pass on any recommendations to other colleagues.
on 8 August 2012
I would say that barely half the balls were, what I would call grade A. Some were knicked or roughed up. Not impressed.