on 27 January 2015
Bought this for a friend's grandson who is struggling with dyslexia. Like a lot of young lads (20 going on 13!) he is too ashamed to admit to having this dis-ability. So I thought I would get these for him to show him that by accepting help he can improve.

These are great. He can now try each colour to see which improves his reading skills.

Good price too.
on 23 May 2017
helped my grandson with his reading and used for children in setting to experiment with colours. Great product.
on 6 June 2011
Very pleased with the transaction and delivery....
The reading rulers are what they say they are but i didnt realise how much they would actually help my daughter until we tried them. The price may be a tad steep considering i had to buy them all to find out which one would work for her but all in all we are happy and now know which colour works for her and can now place more orders with this seller :)
on 22 May 2017
The words are in focus not blurry anymore, Yay!
on 20 March 2012
These are very useful and have helped a few of the children I work with. I would really recommend trying them out if you have a child that is struggling with reading for no apparent reason, not just for children with Dyslexia. However, you can find this exact product for half the price elsewhere, just type 'reading rulers' into your search engine...
on 7 April 2012
I'm at college studying level 1&2 maths and I found out I needed coloured paper to help me as i found the numbers and words jump on the page. so my tutor had brought the set and I was able to chose a colour that suited me best and that was the blue one. great back up when my tutor has trouble printing out on blue paper. I shall now use my reading ruler for class, books, home use- studying or reading letters, and also maybe at work when I become more experanced and start reading and doing paperwork. Thank you these are amazing and a life safer for those who struggle reading from white paper and black writing.
on 9 February 2014
These rulers are extremely useful and helpful for anyone who has dyslexia or light sensitivity. They are easy to use, lightweight and the variety of colours means that there should be one suitable for most. My order arrived very swiftly and in secure packaging. I would use this seller again.
on 15 September 2016
Arrived on time and was as advertised. this item is already helping dyslexic children to read. It helps them see the print more clearly and they can focus then concentrate on reading. This pack allows me to try out different colours with children to find the best one for each child.
on 26 June 2015
My grandson has at last discovered the joy of comphrehending what he is reading. He is mildly dyslexic and it took a college lecturer to recognise this !! He went all through school unable to follow that which was not fully explained to him. Shame on our educational system.
on 26 June 2015
I have bought several of these packs to be used by children with literacy difficulties and dyslexia. They are always delivered quickly. The quality is excellent and they would last longer but unfortunately the children who use them regularly lose them.