on 19 October 2016
Used to make gingerbread hearts with my kids, with great results everytime. Simply put them in the dishwasher after we've finished and hey presto, good as new! Also come in a handy plastic case, making them easy to store.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 13 November 2013
Bright, colourful with good cutting edges, these cutters are exactly what I need. They come in their own little box which is really handy for storage. The only downside I've found is that the dough, whether it be biscuit or scone does tend to stick and needs a good shake, or hefty tap, to release....I haven't found this with metal cutters. They are great, though, and dishwasher safe, so I would recommend them.
on 29 August 2014
Good cookie cutter set, does the job and they are strong and sturdy enough for what they are meant to do. I really liked the low price, the fact that you can just pop them in the dishwasher and the very handy sizes (it had absolutely every size I was looking for).

What more can you want from a cookie cutter?
on 3 December 2015
I use these cutters for making and teaching pottery. I use a mould to lay the clay shapes in and merge them together to make bowls and dishes. They were well packaged (coming in their own plastic tub) and promptly delivered. Would definitely purchase again.
on 12 November 2017
Good sturdy cutters, they cut sandwiches easily for my daughters party. Nice little set and appropriate price at £4
on 11 November 2016
Good quality cutters in a useful storage box. I used them for cookie dough but they might not be sturdy enough for any heavy duty dough. very pleased overall and the cookies were a great success!
review image
on 14 November 2012
This is a great set if you just want to use it for cookies, pastry or playdough, & I'd give it 5 stars for this - colourful & functional. The advantage of plastic is that they hold their shape better than metal, & are great for the kids to use.
I knocked a star off because although they are described as cookie cutters, not icing cutters, I was hoping the smaller sizes would work for icing cut-outs too, however the edge of the plastic just doesn't give a clean enough cut on icing. I'll probably still buy a small metal set too, to get a cleaner cut for my icing.
on 13 November 2017
Purchased for my wife, appear to be of a good construction and effective for their purpose.
on 29 September 2016
Probably OK for cookies but the smaller heart shapes aren't great for fondant icing. Relatively pleased though. They're nice cutters in a good container.
on 26 January 2015
Good value for money brightly coloured cutters.
They are a perfect range of sizes - 10cm, 8.5cm, 7cm, 6cm, made from sturdy plastic. The cutters are easy to use and can be clean under the tap or put in the dishwasher.
The cutters come in a small storage plastic tube which is ideal for storage.