on 25 September 2012
Received the order just in time for a Masquerade dinner party on the same evening. The box was not damaged, but on opening the mask was split diagonally from the dip in the top of the mask and right across the nose. I phoned Wonderland to complain and to request another to be couriered to me as it was too late for me to do anything else. I was told it was a packing issue or that the box must have been damaged in the post. I was told to return it and they would replace it and refund the postage. I was left with no choice but to superglue the mask as best I could and wear it. Needless to say that the glue did not hold through the evening and the mask is now in two pieces held together by merely the embroidered ribbon around the outside of the mask. Had this have arrived in mint condition it would be a great product, but very, very disappointed.

As the mask is plastic it does make your face perspire.

The mask should be affixed with elastic as opposed to two ribbons to tie.

Very disappointed with Wonderland Party.
on 31 December 2013
Have a masquerade ball tonight and No mask. Why? Because the seller just dumped this mask in a plastic bag, no tags to let people know handle with care and I received a mask broken in two. It is really sad that this is the quality you think your clients deserve.

Rather ask more money and pack it right first time round.

Disappointed
on 17 January 2013
First mask arrived broken, second was the same. Shame i won't have it in time to wear now. If it had been packaged correctly then it would have been lovely but still might not have lasted the night...
on 13 November 2012
I have ordered this product twice. Both times it has arrived broken in half because of poor packaging. Not worth the trouble.
on 24 June 2013
I love it. It was ideal for our masked ball and so comfortable to wear. I did not have to keep taking it off every five minutes because it was annoying me. However, I did change the tape for elastic which kept it more in place and did not keep slipping down with the silkiness of the ribbon. Excellent purchase.
on 12 February 2012
Mask was a good size, fit well and stayed in place with the addition of a cople of hair grips. May have been that little bit better with an elastic attachment instead of the ribbons. Good quality.
on 17 December 2013
I rated this 5 stars because everyone I knew at the ball commented on how good it looked. I would recommend that anyone needing a mask for an event should visit the site as its well worth a look. I ordered it and received next day delivery, couldn't have asked for better service.
on 23 January 2013
I liked the look of this mask very much but it is made of a hard plastic that really doesn't have any give in it. Consequently it snapped in half as soon as I tried to put it on. So cannot recommend it.
on 8 January 2013
Very beautiful, however the 2 ribbons that tie It behind the head to hold it on kept undoing and slipping off as they were made of satin. Elastic would be better or some sort of comb to slide into hair to give grip would be better.
on 17 January 2014
Ordered this mask for a New Year's Eve party in Dubai, when it arrived, it was split through the middle, with no feathers attached, was gutted because it looked nice, luckily I'd ordered 2 masks for choice, but unfortunately this choice was taken away...

See one answered question