Customer reviews

Colour: Black/Dk. Nickel|Change

on 22 October 2012
The case is well-padded. Its USP is that it is lined with a micro-fibre that cleans the screen. It works well. However, the down side is that the lining doesn't grip the iPad. If you are using the cover to protect the iPad whilst it is in a bag that is not a problem. If, however, you are carrying it around, you need to be careful to make sure you have it upright otherwise the iPad has a tendency to just glide out of the cover and head groundwards. It could to with a small velcro strip to come over the top to allow the iPad to be secured.
on 10 March 2012
I wanted a cover that protected both sides of my iPad while not in use but not fixed to it whilst in use so that I could enjoy the tactile experience of using my iPad. Perfect for what I wanted, well finished in cushioning neoprene with a microfibrelining to clean your iPad as you insert and remove it. Great product worth the slightly high price.
on 11 February 2015
Although an ipad cover, I am actually using it for my samsung galaxy tab s. As all my other crumplers, it is made of sturdy material and the padding serves as an ideal protection for my tablet. That it is also great looking is another bonus.
on 10 September 2015
Nice case, protected my iPad from a short fall. Mine doesn't slide out like other people say theirs do, but I have the Smartcover on, which gives it a little extra to grip on to.
on 24 April 2012
I have a Crumpler laptop sleeve and a keyboard slip. With the iPad I wanted something that would protect it and allow me to clean it too. With the microfibre inner, you can clean the screen without a problem. I use the iLuv Foam-Padded Neoprene Case/Sleeve for iPad 3 together with this item when out of the house to give me options and to really protect the Pad.

Highly recommended.
on 16 May 2012
I wanted a simple sleeve to cover my iPad. It's not rigid and won't give protection from major knocks but seems more than enough to protect it from other items in my bag. Seems well put together and nicely padded with an interior that helps clean the iPad screen. Not the cheapest but happy with my purchase.
on 1 March 2013
Good case, snug fit and well put together ideal if storage space is a problem. Like the lining that will clean the screen
on 12 January 2014
iPad now nicely protected and looks good, a steal. Not this is not a stand but a neat way to preserve the technochild
on 1 May 2014
Protects your iPad well and looks great . Just Watch out for the iPad slipping out if you hold it upside down"
on 22 September 2014
I was worried it wouldn't fit the iPad with keyboard but it did, beautifully. I like.