on 8 October 2012
As soon as I unboxed this monitor you could tell that it was a stylish piece of kit. The monitor is sturdy and well built and very stable on its suspended stand.

I am using it as my main computer monitor and it runs very well on a HD7750 radeon card. Set up was very simple - just plugged a TV aerial and HDMI lead from my computer into it and turned it on and followed the easy steps in the setup wizard. The monitor stored all the TV channels in a matter of minutes with no problems what so ever.

Installed the 3D software from the supplied CD to play computer games in 3D and booted up Guild Wars 2 to test it and what can I say - wow. Looking at the screen it really did look like I could reach into the screen and the depth of field is stunning. The game itself graphics wise looks absolutely amazing on this monitor and the detail stands out much better than it did on my old monitor. I also tested out the 2D to 3D conversion on a couple of movies and whilst not as good as a dedicated 3D movie the results were impressive.

I have also installed a Samsung WIS12ABGNX internet dongle onto this monitor even though the manual says you need a WIS09 and the monitor recognised it with no problems whatsoever and automatically updated the monitor software straight away.

If you are looking for a new monitor and fancy moving into the world of 3D vision then I can highly recommend this. Stylish good looks, crisp graphics, amazing 3D and 3D conversion and digital Smart TV this monitor has it all.
on 11 March 2012
This is not only a very good looking and well performing monitor but also a superb TV. Installing seemed at first to be painless but I soon realised I had problems especially with sleep mode with the screen losing signal leaving no option but to hard reboot. Samsung support were not very helpful but when I thought to update the Nividia video driver all the problems disappeared and I am now very pleased to recommend this monitor. I was a tinge disappointed that in equipment as costly as this there was not a sample 3D blue/ray so as yet I haven't tested the 3D aspect of it.
99 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2013
This is by far the b est monitor I have owned in my life...

This was to replace a 22" Dell monitor I bought at least 4 years ago. When I saw this Samsung monitor last year I was like...wow.
But it was too expensive for me then. But when I saw this again this year at a much reduced price, I just had to get it.

The monitor itself looks crazy. How the screen is supported on a small curved design is just so stylish. It was all well packaged so I had no issues with any defects/cosmetic blemishes. Setting this beat up was even more straight forward. Once I hooked everything up, my PS3 recognised it straight away and it was up and running.

When you first look at films you used to watch previously on this monitor, it will blow you away, literally! I was watching The Matrix Reloaded on blu ray, and I saw every single imperfection on Lawrence Fishburnes face with absolute clarity. I was a changed man after this. Plus, something that I was always intrigued with, was the whole 'soap opera' affect, which is the frame rates being unlocked through the high 120Hz output, and when you see this with the naked eye (not on youtube) it gives the films a lot more realism and smoothness.
I tried the 3D setting on Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and it really does stick out at you. However, I dont think 2D - 3D conversion has not been perfected just yet, as I hardly noticed the depth. So I would say (even though I havent done any more tests per se) That the 3D DOES work with 3D able films and games.

If you arent a big fan on 3D or are waiting for the technology to be more stable, they have released the 750D version of this monitor, which is exactly the same except 3D, but pricing is not that much different so you might as well get this one :)

Overall, an amazing monitor, you will not be disappointed, great value for money as well. This will last me for many years to come :D
on 27 November 2012
Okay here goes... First time have made a complete review.

Bought this to replace 23" monitor for my computer to get a big better picture, still to fiddle around with it and have had it for one day.

Pros
The looks is brilliant and so sexy, easy to tilt the screen and comes with options to adjust the screen if you are looking from above or below or standard straight on.
Very easy to setup, Plug and play, setup for Free-view very easy as long as you set for UK, but however not HD Free-view.
3D is brilliant, just played DIRT 3, WOW! Very simple to setup the 3D glasses, just put the battery in them and press the button, little message comes up that they are connected although it say's LED light should show, but cannot find it on the glasses.

What's bad..
My old system..
[...]
Has anti glare, that is you cannot see yourself or back ground reflected in the screen, this does not unfortunately, so rather annoying.
Comes with all necessary connectors HDMI cable etc even European plug as it comes from Germany, but no HDMI to DVI -
[...]
But had one anyway. Still works if you have graphics card with full HDMI.
Will not record TV programs unless you hook up a HDD drive USB, but this is standard, have an LG smart TV that's the norm.
Hooking up LAN to get the Smart Hub is very easy also, but no free 3D programs to test as you do get with LG TV's.

Overall worth the money as far as 27" goes on the market. Will needs to get used it as ever.
55 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2012
Absolutely fantastic product love the look of it, love the tilting of the screen. I purchased it for the bedroom, the viewing angles are great, tilting solves my standing issue (while ironing). Really cannot find any faults. The 3D is great too, for that price I do not think you will find any others. I would not advise for a living-room TV because of the size 27" is not that big these days, but it is great for a bed room and PS3 playing without stopping anyone watching the main tv. Definitely worth the money.
on 10 October 2012
very good monitor as for 3D its ok it wont allow the invidia card to run at 120 htz so the graphic card wont be able to use its abilities in 3D... you have to use the built in 3D witch is standsrd tv 3d not the same as the invidia 3D gameing but you do get use to it as for everthing els it amazing 9/10 built in smart tv freeview HD I player and Loads of other stuff
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2013
THE BEST AND MOST STYLISH MONITOR I HAVE EVER OWNED. DON'T LET THE PRICE PUT YOU OFF AS IT IS WELL WORTH THE EXTRA!
on 8 January 2015
its like dream:))) cool design and good quality. i highly recommend
on 23 February 2015
fantastic tv. and good service