on 18 July 2017
Good quality and a good fit for using as a base layer for work
on 5 September 2017
great product good price reliable
on 5 April 2017
Good size and tight fit. They keep my comfortably warm during my outside job.
on 3 June 2017
Used these to row for early morning sessions in the dead of winter. Prefer the black ones though.
on 5 September 2016
Awesome, perfect fit for me from using the chart. Very good quality as well.
on 23 March 2015
I've been wearing them when I go out jogging and they have been comfortable and have kept me warm
on 17 March 2016
First time purchasing this kind of thing so had no idea what they were going to be like. I purchased them for a walking holiday but didn't want compression ones. These were as comfortable as you would expect from a pair of leggings which took some getting use to. They did howwver keep my legs very warm on a cold day of walking. Great quality.
on 3 March 2014
Have two. Use them for cycling in the coldest and wettest Winter conditions (when raining I use a pair of Montane waterproof trousers on the top of them).
With this set-up my legs are dry and warm in Winter.

Note: I use padded shorts underneath. They don't have their own padding for cycling.
on 28 January 2015
Fits well - 34 inch waist and medium size. Very warm, easy to run in but still not too hot (it is currently close to freezing in London). Washes fine, overall a great buy.
on 20 December 2014
I agree with the other reviewers, really well made, the size is perfect and they're a comfortable fit. They're definitely not the compression type which is probably better for anyone that's not competing as an athlete. Much better price to value point than comparable top brands.