Size: 1 Rack/S|Change

on 21 March 2013
Have now had this bike stand in situ for several weeks during which it has been subjected to some horrible winter weather. so far it shows no ill effects. It is a a good quality product at a reasonable price and does it's job perfectly.
on 8 March 2016
Whilst the concept of these is spot on and they do the job, I'm not overly enthusiastic about the built quality. The alignment of the parts is not great and there is no proper hinging - the two parts pivot around the bolt. So I assume with constant use, the plating will wear off and the underlying structure will start to rust. They're also a bit flimsy and you can see them flex when propping up a heavier bike, especially since they only mount to the wall in two places. The fittings that came with it were naturally rubbish as well. From a security point of view they are pointless since the parts are bolted together so can be disassembled in-situ with a couple of spanners, but I figure they are really only for holding the bike up - I recommend a proper anchor for securing your bike to.

On the plus side, they are relatively cheap and they haven't corroded yet so it's 50/50 for me. Overall, good for a cheap option.
on 22 February 2015
Attached this to the wall outside my garage so that when I return from a ride, I can park the bike till I open the door, and it's very convenient for holding the bike upright when washing it after a ride. Wish I'd bought this years ago.
on 11 August 2015
Very good quality and looks really well constructed. Fitted easily to the outside wall and width of bracket comfortably holds my adult mountain bike wheel.
on 3 September 2015
Does what it says. A bike with 'fat' wheels will sit better than those with road wheels, but it does the job.
on 14 June 2013
I have fitted two of these in my garage they are perfect to keep the bikes up out of the way/
on 1 May 2016
ok for standard size tyres,but ended up putting some rubber on for daughters road bike
on 27 May 2015
Good value for money, easy to fit and quick delivery, thank you.
on 18 October 2015
good product holds my 29er mountain bike with ease
on 8 July 2016
Very practical and easy to fit.