on 10 May 2011
Speaking as a novice scriptwriter, I must say that ScripIt is an ideal tool to get started. It is user-friendly and has helped me through the early stages of planning my story with it's easy to use scene by scene formation, scratch pad, and the general notes section. It also has a sample script within the software that is detailed in all of the above formats. This is really valuable to look at before starting out. All in all money really well spent as far as I'm concerned.
on 9 June 2013
I used to write my screenplays on Word documents and would have trouble editing my work because deleting a line of action pushed the the rest of the text either up or down destroying the layout I had created.

With this easy to use intelligent software, you just hit enter twice and choose your text to start at the automated cues for either Dialogue, Character Name, Action and every other setting imaginable. The software also formats every page with correct page numbering and auto corrects incorrect formatting.

You can also write write outlines and notes with each script Project.

Well worth the money! I
on 19 July 2013
SO me a Hobbie , a novice , into this Creative Writing , i have bad spelling ,and grammar....this really really helps .
breaks it down .....like a cake ...into sections , of how i develop a SHOW.......a play ...a Film Writing . From my head , to a proper saved Software. great steps to hopefully make , at least a BOOK . me pleased with it .
on 2 May 2015
Used this to prepare a sample script for a US poroduction company, and it worked like a dream. I'm a novelist, not a scriptwriter, but this system makes it easy to produce professional-looking scripts for a reasonable price.
on 20 August 2013
trying to write a Filmscript, doing ok so far, great tool once you get the hang of it, obviously takes time, so do the script as scene is played out in my head, easier to write then.
on 10 January 2015
Very good scriptwriting software, especially useful for planning and organising scenes
on 8 October 2015
This is a very difficult and complicated software to use. I don't like using it and have not written a script with it since I bought it years ago as it annoys me that much. I hate non-sense, I just like to keep things simple. Once I can afford it I'll buy Final Draft as I heard that's fairly straightforward but even more so it is the industry standard.
on 27 February 2016
It's not necessary. Don't waste your money. Mine simply doesn't perform after 4 months and two visits to a computer shop who assure me that their is nothing wrong with my laptop.