on 10 April 2017
It's a lot bigger than I expected, which is great but it still folds up small enough for travelling. The mattress it comes with is pretty thin, we just put a small blanket underneath rather than paying an extra £25 for the inflatable mattress. It works just as well and our son sleeps great in it. Overall very happy.
on 27 August 2017
Really easy to pop up, a bit more tricky to store away back in its bag the first time around, but once you get the hang of it, it's fairly simple.

The included mattress is very thin so I would recommend to purchase the inflatable mattress sold separately.

Very cozy, our 3 month old fit perfectly and there's room for the baby to grow.

Perfect when travelling around as it's very compact in comparison to other models out there.

Baby slept very soundly in it from the get go, when had found other travel cots strange and had struggled to settle.

Very lightweight to travel.

Have not yet tried with a more mobile baby.
on 31 July 2017
I cannot recommend this enough!!!
I have got myself in to feeding my Daughter to sleep, come to putting her in a traditional travel cot, and she wakes up instantly ( and I can barely reach the bottom). This one not only had easy access, but meant I could lay down with her and feed her to sleep that way when she was anxious about sleeping in an unfamiliar environment!
My daughter also had her best sleep in here, so it must be very comfortable.

Its fairly easy to set up, unless your child is already asleep, its very easy to take anywhere, and I didn't feel silly setting it up on the beach.
on 2 August 2016
Awesome. Helped me get through 2 months of India visit. Baby used it from 5 to 6 months. Cannot be used once baby starts to roll over and move about.
on 11 April 2017
another very goodey koo-di very easy set up exactly as described
on 29 January 2017
Great service. This is such a good idea. Only used it for camping. Happy with it.
on 17 May 2017
Very light and extremely easy to assemble. I think the mattress is sufficient (despite other reviews), I'm going to just put a sheepskin on it.

My negative would be that the stitching isn't the best quality.
on 16 June 2017
Excellent product and easy to assemble.Mattress isn't the best but grand daughter has slept in it a couple of times and so far it's been great.
on 23 July 2017
Blooming excellent. Been to the tropics and all over UK with this. Used as cot and play pen. Such a good purchase.
on 10 October 2015
Great product. We use it for our holidays, when we visit friends, when we go to hotels which don't have baby beds, or sometimes for naps. Our daughter sleeps well in it. It's compact and weighs only 2 Kilos.